Paul McGuinness autograph?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FLYNNTASTIC

Babyface
Anyone ever get Paul McGuinness' autograph?

Let's talk about the man behind the men. Who has met him? What was your impression of him?

I met him once and asked him to sign a really cool U2 lithograph that the rest of the band had signed earlier... he acted very surprised that someone would want his autograph... and quickly signed it... almost not believing that I truly wanted his autograph and got in his car.... when I walked back to the people I was with and proudly showed them his autograph... I looked back at Mr. McGuinness who was sitting in the car.. and he had a huge smile on his face..

I think he realized that I was genuine in my respect for him and that his autograph on my prized U2 lithograph really meant something to me

I've never met Paul, but I stood about 5 feet away from him at the Elevation show in Kansas City. I was on the railing right in front of Edge and during Please when Bono and Edge were at the tip I yelled his name. He looked at me smiled and kind of nodded at me. <I'm such a nerd> I held out my Mrs. The Edge shirt (that I custom made for myself) and he kind of chuckled and then he said something in the ear of the guy that was standing next to him and pointed at me. They both looked at me and smiled again. It was kind of nice.

Jessica

Back
Top Bottom