Passengers anton corbijn shots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
hey - does anybody have scans of the Passengers era stuff from U2&I? I really liked the black and white shots from the studio and as a guy i understand it's a risk to say Bono does look pretty damn good, especially with that beard!

could someone help me out please? I'd be quite interested to see these again as I don't own the book and i won't say how much i earn a week but it's not enough to buy that book on a whim! :(

z1ACdublinsm5-95-2.jpg

awesome! thanks very much for those :D don't suppose you or anyone here has that picture of Bono with the megaphone from that lot? thanks again

Awesome!! Yes, thanks very much. One of my favourite pictures of Bono if not any musician for some reason, they really should have kept their beards and general look from that period, especially Bono and Adam, look at him! :ohmy: and i'm a GUY...i'm glad i don't use my real name here or my girlfriend would probably find this one post following a quick google search of my name...:wink:

gareth brown said:
Awesome!! Yes, thanks very much. One of my favourite pictures of Bono if not any musician for some reason, they really should have kept their beards and general look from that period, especially Bono and Adam, look at him! :ohmy: and i'm a GUY...i'm glad i don't use my real name here or my girlfriend would probably find this one post following a quick google search of my name...:wink:
Mucho agreeo.

More please. If more exist.

NAOW. :yes:

God, Bono looks like that guy we went to college with. You know, the one that stayed on your friend's couch for a few weeks and you thought was cute in a scruffy "I'm-In-A-Promising-Rock-Band" sort of way and was kind of stoned at that one party? Anyone else go to school with that guy?

zuropa_fit said:
God, Bono looks like that guy we went to college with. You know, the one that stayed on your friend's couch for a few weeks and you thought was cute in a scruffy "I'm-In-A-Promising-Rock-Band" sort of way and was kind of stoned at that one party? Anyone else go to school with that guy?

:lol: Wish I had!

bonobeardhat.jpg

bonobeardyhat.jpg

zuropa_fit said:

I went to college with many guys like that. :giggle:
They were usually really sweet, lots of fun
to be around, and played the guitar pretty
well.

Oh, and they also had access to pretty good, uh, stuff. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom