Part III of My Story for Pleba Girls....ha ha it's STILL not done!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
Ok, I promise that the next one will be the end....maybe....:p This one is getting hotter....

PART III
Bono stared at the cold looking metal pressed up against his mates head. He froze, knowing that these guys were probably way stronger than him. All the times that Larry had saved his soul began flashing in front of him. He knew that Larry would die for him. Bono squeezed his eyes shut, trying to think back to the days when he was in a gang.
?Hey,? Bono said in a dangerous voice.
?What do you want, you girl?? The guy smirked at Bono?s beautiful long hair.
Bono suddenly swung with the power of a million gang guys, and a swift uppercut had the guy reeling on the ground. The gun flew into the darkness. Bono spun and planted a booted foot into another guy?s crotch. The guy flew back moaning. Meanwhile, Larry had run and put the unconscious girl right inside the doorway. Then he had run back seeing Bono deliver the spinning kick. Quickly, he took the other guy out with a swift jab in the stomach and another in the nose.
?Don?t get fucking near that girl again, any of you,? Larry said, not even short of breath.
Bono was breathing hard, he was less in shape. The two Irishmen watched the moaning guys for a moment, and then slowly turned and walked into the building.
Larry pulled his friend into a hug, his eyes wide with gratitude and still a bit of fear. Bono didn?t speak; he just met Larry?s eyes with a thanks of his own.
?Well, we better get this baby some attention,? Bono observed.
He went to find U2?s medical staff, and also security to see if the gang was gone. Larry kneeled down next to the girl. He gently picked up her left arm and ran a finger across the muscle that stood out. He looked at his own arms, and then held hers to his. He was amazed at their similarity, although hers seemed to be incredibly delicate. Cobalt blue veins lay just beneath the pale skin. He looked at her face, where her closed eyes were still accented by inch long feathery lashes. He shivered, wondering why he wanted to hold her and protect her from the world. I don?t even know her, he thought. Why, why do I feel like this?
Suddenly seven guys in black coats with guns gleaming on the waistbands came up. Larry stood, and with relief saw the gold U2 icon stenciled on the coats. He pointed to the door, and they went out immediately. Then Bono came up with the medical staff, who put the girl onto a white stretcher, and covered her whole body with white sheets. Bono quickly explained to Larry that he wanted no one to know of her. Larry nodded in agreement, wondering if Bono felt that need to protect her also.
The two guys followed the meds to a small room where they put her on an IV, and put ice all around her face. The meds said that everyone had to leave so that she gets complete silence. Bono headed backstage to continue the after show chaos. Larry quietly snuck back into the room and sat next to her, alone in the silent room. Her long eyelashes fluttered, and opened.

The beautiful green-blue eyes that stared at me made my heart jump. I tried to sit up to see where I was, but my head was filled with fuzz. A warm hand gently pushed my shoulder down onto the stretcher. I stared down at the stretcher, trying to remember what had happened.
?You don?t remember, do you? A gang was about to take you.?
Larry spoke quietly but very to the point.
I remembered slowly and took a shuddering breath.
?I think it?s about time you tell me at least your name,? Larry said.
?My name is lost in the folds of life, but before I was called Alanna.?
?Thank you, Alanna. My name is Larry.?
I stared at him, testing his name in my head. He had soft looking blond hair, and was wearing a black tank top. His arms were muscled and damp with a thin sheen of sweat. He wore faded jeans that made my mouth water. This man was gorgeous, even if he got on my nerves a bit. After all, I seemed to be doing incredibly embarrassing things whenever I saw him, crying or fainting. And he was just so nonchalant, precise, and calm. Everything she wasn?t, and longed to be.
The door opened and Bono stepped in. That man I had seen before, appealing, yet too straight-forward and dirty looking for my taste.
?Bono,? Larry said, ?This is Alanna. She just woke up and told me her name.?
The man called Bono walked over and looked at her with kind, yet intense blue eyes.
?Alanna, you are in some serious trouble. I don?t know exactly what, but I have been in a gang before, and this is bad shit baby.?
?Yes I know.?
?Therefore, I see you have made friends with Larry. That?s good, because you and him are going to be sharing a hotel room for a while.?
?What the fuck are you talking about, Bono?? Larry asked.
?I?m saying that we are not letting her back outside until we know for sure this gang will never hurt her again. And YOU are the one with the empty suite this tour.?
I stared at them, not understanding. But Bono?s words keep ringing in my ears. You and him are going to be sharing a hotel room?.

*thud*

'black tank top'
eek.gif

'sharing a hotel room'
eek.gif
Your descriptions of Larry are so lovely.

Another great installment-and your name is so beautiful-I'm assuming it's your real name...

Originally posted by Foadie:
The door opened and Bono stepped in. That man I had seen before, appealing, yet too straight-forward and dirty looking for my taste.

Dirty looking?!?!
how is that??? *very upset by now*
tongue.gif

------------------
*Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace
whose sounds caress my ear...*

Thanx girls, and Gina about my name :) I think Gina Marie is a beautiful name also! Ana, about the diry looking thing-during this time he has that kinda rough, gangster cowboy look. I prefer my men smooth..hehe

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"After all it is the Larry Mullen band."

"Larry has a heavy foot it is an extordiry thing, you know, to have to stand in front of that drum kit. It is like getting a good kicking on a nightly basis." ~Bono

did this allana girl just get off the spaceship from mars? she doesn't even recognize bono?

keep writing. where's the dirty stuff?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Back
Top Bottom