Part II of My Story for the Pleba Girls PG-13 to R

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
Ok, here's part two, rated this way becuase of language...you must read the first part to understand! Larry fans...a must read!

PART II
As soon as he entered the room, Bono told the Edge his story.
?Wait, Bono, what did you say she looked like?? Edge asked.
?She had long reddish hair that covered her eyes, she was tall and pale, and she had very intense eyes. Like every time she cried the tears never left her.?
Edge was stunned. He quickly told Bono his experience, and Bono was equally surprised.
?The weirdest thing though, was that everything she did reminded me of Larry,? Edge said thoughtfully.
?You know, she did have that bull headed, I can do it myself attitude.?
Larry overhears, and once again wonders about this girl his two mates have been talking about.
?What do you mean, bull headed?? he demanded.
?Never mind, Lawrence.? Bono said, thinking more and more about how much she really WAS like him.
The guys get a call from Adam, who has just returned with a posse of girls. They head down to a private hot tub and sauna room, where they pretty much forget about the girl.
Larry goes in the sauna alone, to sweat some pounds off his already perfect body. He wonders again about the girl, but his thoughts get interrupted but 3 beautiful women who weave around him like snakes waiting to strike and pump him with their venom. Their hands brush him as they lean in closely, a flowering intoxicating scent filling his nostrils. Larry looks for somewhere to escape. After a minute he mumbles that he has to go, and walks out through the wall of scent. He slips quietly out of the room unnoticed.

Two weeks later, U2 is getting ready for a concert in a small arena. Larry sits transferring his arms and hands from ice to hot water, and back again. He has to do this to loosen up the bruised tendons and get them ready for an intense workout. Edge is sitting in a corner softly strumming his guitar, and Bono is leaping around, drinking spiked apple juice and looking for a shirt to wear. Adam is nowhere in sight, but there?s no doubt he is close by taking a smoke or chatting with some ladies.
The crowd starts to pour into the arena, making Bono?s heart start to pound in anticipation. Larry stands swiftly and a plush towel is handed to him to dry his arms. He grabs a black tight fitting tank top and slips it on. Edge remains in his corner, and Adam comes in with a gaggle of women following him.
Outside, the ones who are unfortunate wave posters and flags, hoping U2 will come out and greet them before playing the concert. In the shadows of the building, a pale figure with virgin U2 ears presses her ear to the wall.
As the concert ends, the figure crouches, tears hovering in her eyes. But these tears are not tears of sorrow, they are of joy. Halfway through the concert she slipped around to a back door to see if she could hear better. She did. Now she bends over, trying to stop the tears. Suddenly, the door opens and Larry steps out, taking a deep breath of cool air. He rubbed his aching arms and ran a hand through his sweat-dampened hair. A small flash like fire caught his attention. He gasped lightly, realizing that there was a girl crouched there. How did a fan get back here? He soon realized that she wasn?t a fan.
He stood there for a moment watching a single crystal tear fall from her eyes, and then crouched down by her.
?Are you all right?? he spoke quietly, as not to startle her. She looked up, her silken looking hair falling off her face. Larry?s heart started to pound. Her eyes were wide and the most amazing?no, it wasn?t color?it was emotion, or something like that. They were surrounded by black and gold eyeliner. She looked like a black cat caught in headlights. Her skin was pale, especially in the dim, ghostly light, but her lips were dark and full.
?I?m fine,? she responded slightly roughly, standing. Larry rose also. She swiped at the corners of her eyes, but in her haste, it didn?t do much good.
?Here, let me.? Larry reached out with extreme gentleness, but she shrunk away from his touch like he had burned her. Her eyes were wide as she regarded him, and then she lowered her head, her hair falling over her face.
?Well, are you sure you?re okay?? Larry glanced cautiously at her. She was silent a moment, then opened her mouth to reply.
The door swung open, and Bono stepped out.
?Lawrence??
?I?m here.?
?I?ve been loo-,? he trailed off when he saw the girl.
?Oh?.hey?,? Bono stuttered.
He reached over and pulled Larry towards him.
?That?s the girl!?
?What girl??
?The girl who?s just like you!?
Larry?s head whipped around to see the girl staring at Bono.
? Hey, hon, are you okay?? Bono stepped over to her. She shrank back.
? Baby don?t be afraid, what?s wrong??
Suddenly, she whipped around. Three men in black stood there, scowls and mocking grins on their faces. She pushed back her hair, and put her hands on her hips.
?Okay, you?ve found me you bastards. Do your duty. I?m done,? she spoke in a deadly quiet voice.
As one man reached out triumphantly, Bono and Larry simultaneously stepped in front of her. She began to fall forward in a faint, and Larry caught her tightly and pulled her up against him.
?Who the fuck are you?? the man said menacingly. ?She?s ours and you have to right to take her.?
?I don?t see your name on her big man,? hissed Larry. The three guys stepped closer until they were nose to nose with Larry.
?Give her to us you bastard pretty boy, or you?re gonna die.?
Cold steel was pressed into Larry?s forehead, and he held the girl tighter.

Feedback please, girls!

Um-'here let me'

'pulled her up against him'
eek.gif

Is she you?

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Come on-that really wasn't nice-why did you have to say that?
frown.gif

*throws CK back to Zoo Confessionals*

indeed

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Exactly....... I thought we were supportive of ALL PLEBA ladies here....

Maybe CK should stop criticizing & start showing some love!

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Thanx girls! And for defending me against the weirdo himself TheU2, but it's really okay, I know my stories are weird! To answer your question Gina, about me being the girl in the story...goll, I hope so! ;-)
Hope to get Part III out soon!

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"After all it is the Larry Mullen band."

"Larry has a heavy foot it is an extordiry thing, you know, to have to stand in front of that drum kit. It is like getting a good kicking on a nightly basis." ~Bono

Larry goes in the sauna alone, to sweat some pounds off his already perfect body.
I for one didn't get past that line!

icon26.gif

seriously though- I like it and the suspense is honestly just mean!
smile.gif
i can't wait to see this thing play out between her/larry etc!!

Ignore CK - he's always in a nasty mood!

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

where the hell is U2 security when you need it?

lol. post more!!!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Foadie, I've read both parts and let me tell you this:

WHY? WHY? WHY?
mad.gif

You are so mean, you leave us wanting more! No fair
smile.gif

WE demand the third part of the story!. Period.
biggrin.gif

PS: I'm loving it, girl!

------------------
*Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace
whose sounds caress my ear...*

Back
Top Bottom