Parents... blah..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Ok, so it isnt my stepdad that I am having a problem with this time, but its my real dad. Hes been drivin me nuts lately. It got even worse last night because he has his own computer now and my uncle(his brother, and hes really cool too)gave him my screen name and he was talking to me on AOL last night, it was normal at first up until he found out that my brother was moving to Phildelpha and hes like "I dont think he should move out, is it a bad place of Philly? Hes gonna get hurt, I dont think he should move." Well, geezus, the boy is 23 years old, I would think it would be time to move out of your parents by then, then again my dad is 46 and still lives with his mom. So then hes telling me about how he misses my brother so much, and that he doesnt understand why he doesnt talk to him. I dont blame my brother for not talking to him for the past eight years, he wasnt that great of a father to him. And then hes going on about how hes changed and blah blah blah(he used to drink alot, and now hes all sober and goes to church every Sunday.)Well, you cant change the stuff you did in the past, huh? EEP! And this one really made me laugh. Then he was saying about how the other night some guy got shot in the head twice at the movie theathers near me, and hes all like "Oh! And your mom lets you go to the movies by yourself?" um, the shooting happened at 1 AM, we dont go to the movies at 1 AM, and plus the guy that got shot had something going on between the guy that shot him over money or something, I didnt hear the whole story. I'm guessing he thinks I go by myself, but I go with a group of friends, and we know not to talk to other people. :der:

Blah, sorry, just a bit pissed, needed to rant.

:scream:

Last edited:
It'll be okay BIP. Parents are strange like that. Some times, children are more grown up than their parents, and it sounds like you're one of those. It's hard now, but we're sending good thoughts your way. PLEBA wouldn't be nearly as crazy without you.

Back
Top Bottom