Overachievers suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I'm sitting in my drafting class (which sucks and I'm horrible at and I'm not even gettng credit for it) and we're presenting our final projects. Mine looks so crappy next to everyone else. Damn overachievers. Boo. :mad: :| :(

Cheer me up?

Lookin' at this great Bono pic might help...

And remember, "Don't let the bastards grind you down!" :hug:

Attachments

• popmaniacal.jpg
    popmaniacal.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 60
Damn overachievers...though I have often been called one. :uhoh: Not lately though!!!!!!! :D

I remember in middle school...I used to compete in spelling bees...I was good for district and regionals, but I always got beat out at state. My parents used to comfort me be saying things like, "Oh, honey! That kid was just an egghead! He's a total nerd...all he does is study! Who has a chance against somebody like him???" :lmao: My parents rock. :D

How 'bout some festive Larry to cheer ya up?? :wave:

335%3C75%3A%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232335875337%3Aot1lsi

Thanks girls. :wave:

My presentation actually went pretty well and it wasn't the worst one in the class. When I strated this thread, one kid had just started presenting his project along with a Powerpoint. Powerpoint was not in the requirements!!! Grr.

But *sigh* that project is done! One down, many to go. I love end of the semester! *pastes on fake smile* :D ... :slant:

madonna's child said:
I'm sitting in my drafting class (which sucks and I'm horrible at and I'm not even gettng credit for it) and we're presenting our final projects. Mine looks so crappy next to everyone else. Damn overachievers. Boo. :mad: :| :(

Cheer me up?

I know what you mean. We just finished these projects for our unit on the presidency in my AP Government class-we were in groups, and our groups were acting as if we were editors of Time magazine, and we had to pick a president from either the first or second half of the century to put on our cover as the top president from that half of the century.

And here's some kids, their magazine covers are so perfect-one kid even had one of those things in the bottom corner of the magazine that has the address of the person who receives that magazine (it was a made up one, but still...) and a bunch of stuff along that line (stuff you'd see on the cover of a real Time magazine issue), it's like, geez, where'd they get the time to do that?

And then last year, in my drama class, for the second half of the semester long class, we had to pick a play and pretend we were the directors, and we had to build the set for our play...my set looked so crappy next to some of the other kids' sets, they were so detailed and all that...I was so envious.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom