OUt of prurient curiosity..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Devlin

War Child
Why the hell is Larry afraid of cats, actually? I know he had a 'bad experence'..but what was it?

It's research. Really. :whistle:

And what the hell was up with the plate glass window breaking with his head thing? (snerk. Larry's got a damned hard head..)
ETA And of course, I would find the article that mentioned horrible attacks by children. I come across this quote:

Back at the Papaya Beach bar, Larry Mullen, U2’s ageless drummer, casually lifts his shirt, revealing abs on which you could grate carrots. The intake of breath from the women – and a few of the men – in the room is audible. Oblivious to this sudden lack of oxygen, Mullen idly scratches his stomach and lowers his narrow behind on to a convenient sofa.

Needless to say, my reaction is: :eyebrow: :giggle: :lmao:
They must've been PLEBANS..

Last edited:
Your first question, you'd have to ask Larry.

Kids, often break something. ;)

He's such a tease. ;) unbuttoned shirts, Electrical Storm video, no shirt at all.

Devlin said:
And what the hell was up with the plate glass window breaking with his head thing? (snerk. Larry's got a damned hard head..)
ETA And of course, I would find the article that mentioned horrible attacks by children. I come across this quote:
I don't think I've heard this before. Care to elaborate? :sexywink:

Not children. Kittens. Ahem. See, children = kittens when you're sleepy.

Ah, fooey. I'm sure I'd never find out. Oh, well, I'll just make up something sufficiently horrible. :grin:
As far as the plate glass breaking thing (geez, and my mom thought I was bad..), I got it off the U2 Bubble site. Unless they were making it up..:p

Back
Top Bottom