Ouch!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just went to the doctor and got diagnosed with arthritis. Ugh! This is not fun! It's actually not terribly painful; it's a nuisance. :scream: :scream: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Thanks everyone!! Yeah, it's been rough lately. I don't know what I would have done without PLEBA. It cheers me up to see hot pix of Bono............. :drool: :censored: I just hope I don't have to have surgery. Ugh!! :scream: :scream: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I'm sorry Verte :hug: Take care. I'll keep posting hot Bono pics to cheer you up! ;)

bonohotpose.jpg

Sorry to hear that verte! :( :hug: At least there are tons of new amazing drugs out there like Vioxx and Celebrex. If it gets bad (Lord willing it won't) there are some awsome doctors too. My grandma has rheumatoid arthritis and currently walks around with two fake knees, two fake hips, fake wrist joints, and fake knuckles in ALL of her fingers (on one hand they've been replaced twice). Her doctors have invented a lot of the surgeries and fake joints she has. And there's a Prof. here who researches why joints break down over time so maybe he'll have a solution for you!

Back
Top Bottom