Orgasmatron T-Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok girls, I researched the prices to actually get these T-Shirts made, and it's really not all that bad! If I can get 20 people to commit to buying a shirt, I can get them made at a friends shop for $15 each with just this design on the Front, No back.
K446849.jpg

OR...

I can get this design, courtesy of a Fishy/Disco collaboration, done for about $20 a shirt.
vI18569.jpg

Of course the Bedazzling would have to be done by you, or I could commit to doing a few, but I couldn't possibly Bedazzle 20 shirts myself, maybe I would have to change the back to "Fisheeee Bedazzle Meeeee!"
biggrin.gif
I'm sure other gals have a Bedazzler, so maybe as a group we could get them done. Anyway, I'm rambling...Let me know which design you guys prefer.

Fishy <><

------------------
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid of Orgasmaton

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono
U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 09-26-2001).]

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And since i'm the first reply can you bedazzle mine?
smile.gif
I would of course pay you extra for time and materials.
biggrin.gif

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Mysterious Ways...Sure sounds good, I will Bedazzle your shirt and the next two people who reply to this!

Fishy <><

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

::rises from the depths::

I WANT ONE!

Whooh! Yay Edge! This is awesome.
smile.gif

Now having a much larger paycheck, I'll gladly fork out twenty-some odd dollars for a shirt like that. That's great.
smile.gif

-Linds
Secretary of LEATHER, but bigtime closet member of the Edge club (shhhh!)

(PS: check out my next post -- it's Edgey! Very Edgey.
smile.gif
)

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Oh, I want one! I want one!!! I'm the Chair of the Orgasmatron Club, so I've GOTTA have one! Will you bedazzle mine for me? I'm totally useless at that kind of stuff. I love them!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!! Bedazzled Edge. It just doesn't get any better!

Let us know the details if there is enough interest!

------------------

I would definately buy one!!!

I don't have a bedazzler...is it possible for you to do that for me, or are there too many people asking already?

smile.gif

------------------
Elvis is in your mom

They are fecking cooooooool. If you get enough people I would definitely want one. But shhhhhh don't tell the LEATHER girls or they will throw me out.
smile.gif

Yeah - the Leather girls can't know about me either. SSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Haha, the Orgasmatron will overpower Leather!!! mwahahaha!! Yeah Fish! The shirt rocks! Put me on the list for one!
*needs to invest in a bedazzler*
P.S.- Is there any chance of these being done before the concerts?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

Ok here's the deal...
I need everyone who is interested in a shirt to specify which one you like best, We can get both made at the same time, just the people who want the front/back design will have to contribute $25 including shipping, and the ones who just want the front design will owe $20 including shipping and handling. Except for Mysterious Ways, Awakening, and Boomcha, I won't be able to Bedazzle anymore shirts, it takes a lot of time, and effort. Sorry
frown.gif
Anyway, if you want a shirt email me at the address below, and state which shirt you want:

1. Front Only Design (Not Bedazzled)$20

2. Front/Back Design (Not Bedazzled)$25

The turn around time for the shirts is two weeks, so depending on when I got all of the money, they would probably be done by the end of October, so keep that in mind also.

Thanks Girls!
Fishy <><

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 09-27-2001).]

Cool! I do have a stupid question though. Which is the front and which is the back? I think that will help me decide!

Definately put me down for a bedazzled one. I'll let you know which one after I get the answer to my stupid question!

And I'd love to have these in time for the NYC concerts - so we gotta do this fast girls!!!!!

Do you have paypal?

------------------

Ok, I'd want the second shirt, the one w/ the front and back design. Sooo...there's no way for me to get mine bedazzled?
Lamp-5.gif

Please?
smily77.gif
I'll pay! Ah, but if you can't that's ok. I enjoyed posting those smileys though...
biggrin.gif

MoCool,
It's not a stupid question, the "Orgasmatron" logo goes on the front of both shirts. Since it's modeled after the shirts Edge wears. Hope this helps!

Fishy <><

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

Ok how about this... I tried to think of a way to combine both designs, so we could focus on one shirt, and here is what I came up with. It combines the best of both worlds, The front would have "PLEBA: Eeeedge Bedazzle Meeee!!!" and the back would be the Orgasmatron Logo. I have included an enlargement of the Front design so you can see what I am talking about. The white dots on the back represent how the shirt would be Bedazzled, Let me know if this works for you guys, we need to get organised this week if we are going to get these for this tour, otherwise we can just get them to show our PLEBA pride!
biggrin.gif

ry52135.jpg

sT57578.jpg

Fishy <><
P.S. I think it's kinda funny that T-shirts are popping up all over the place now, first LEATHER, then Sparky! Heehee, what trendsetters we are!
smile.gif

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 09-27-2001).]

I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear that's the cutest one yet!!! I want one!!!! (and Leigh, you better get ready...when people see those at the shows, and they're going to WANT one!!!)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

hee hee...I like OUR shirts the best!

DISCO
Mistress O Mirth
EO Club

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
ry52135.jpg

sT57578.jpg

I like the new design - It works for me! But maybe we should put the Orgasmatron part on the front so it looks more edge like and then put the saying across the back!

What do you think?

------------------

Mysterious Ways has a point, what do you guys think? "O" on front or back?

Fishy <><

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

I want one!!! I like the last design best
biggrin.gif
Are you making all three designs? and where do I email you Fishy?

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

Originally posted by Discoteque:
I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear that's the cutest one yet!!! I want one!!!! (and Leigh, you better get ready...when people see those at the shows, and they're going to WANT one!!!)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

hee hee...I like OUR shirts the best!

DISCO
Mistress O Mirth
EO Club

that's an amazing shirt
biggrin.gif

I really like it! I think the O should be at the front too. I really want one, but mine isn't going to look right without bedazzles!!!
frown.gif
What am I going to do? I am artsycraftsy challenged!!!

Also, deliveries to Canada are taking FOREVER lately, and I would want the shirt in time for the shows. Any suggestions? Maybe someone could provide FNAB with the US $ for my shirt, and hand it to me at one of the shows (I'm good for it!)? I'm going to Montreal, Hamilton and Vegas. And if anyone wants to bedazzle my shirt for me, I will write them a SEQUEL to their story! Pro-Bono! (ha ha ha!)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

What do you think?

Ok, I am going to try to answer all questions so we can get this ball rolling. I think it would be easiest if we only got one shirt done so from now on this is the shirt we are talking about...
ry52135.jpg

The "O" will go on the FRONT, and the "PLEBA Tag" will go one the back, I will match up the Fonts, so it will look like this...
OQ62067.jpg

You guys can email me at U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

***Remember this is a ONE TIME printing of this shirt, so if you want more than one you need to specify, also specify what size you want S-XL, if you need XXL it will be an extra $3, sorry, but my friend can only skimp on the price so much.

So in the email I need:
1. Two names:pLEBA Name and your real name(for shipping purposes)

2. How many shirts you want

3. What size or sizes would you like

4. Your shipping address

Remember we need 20 shirts ordered to make this work, I will keep you guys posted as orders come in as to how far away we are from our goal! And also keep in mind that these shirts will (realistically) not be done until the end of Oct. Ok I think that should clear everything up, if not let me know...so let the emailing commence!!!(Drops Flag, girls run to their keyboards)
biggrin.gif

Fishy <><

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

WOO HOO!!!!! EXCELLENT. I definately want at least 1. I'm going to ask my friend if she wants me to order her one too.

This final shirt is absolutely perfect!!!!

So put me down for 1 bedazzled shirt. I'm thinking probably a Large but maybe a medium. Ok - I'll get back to you on that momentarily too!

I Vote for Fishy as Fashion Chair of the Orgasmatron Club!

------------------

Thanks Mysterious Ways!

Gosh my title is getting to be a loooong one, but I humbly accept the addition with permission from our fearless leader Mrs. Edge, I would like to modify my name (Per Mysterious Ways Nomination) to

Fishy: The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron

What say you Madam Chair?
biggrin.gif

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 09-28-2001).]

I say, by all means!! Excellent and worthy title, Fishy.

But how do we get you the $$? If they won't be ready until the end of October, I guess I'd have mine in time for Vegas, which would be great.

My offer is still out there...anyone who wants to bedazzle my shirt for me gets a sequel.

As far as payment goes, when I get home from work I will see about setting up a paypal account, but you guys could just send me checks or money orders. When you send me emails, I will send you my address.

Fishy <><

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

Awesome! I'm sending you an email right now Fishy! Mrs. Edge, I wish I could help you out, but I need a blasted Bedazzler as well.
mad.gif
Ah well, somehow...
Fishy you rock! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom