Orgasmatron Shirt *** U P D A T E ***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok ladies we have finally got this ball rolling! We have four shirts ordered. Come on we need 16 more!!!
smile.gif
Here is the shirt in question to get you guys inspired!

8v99665.jpg

I have confirmed orders from

Mysterious_Ways
Mocool12
FishNeedsABicycle(me) heehee!

We can do better than this!

My email address is U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

Please remeber to include in your email

1. Two names: Your PLEBA Name and your real name.

2. How many shirts you want.

3. What sizes you want.

4. Your Shipping Address.

When you send me an email I will add your name to the "Confirmed List" I will also send you my mailing address so you can get the checks or money orders off! I am not able to set up a paypal account at this time, I'm sorry. So keep those emails coming! 20 is the goal!

Fishy
Yv34661.jpg

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 09-28-2001).]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I want a special PLEBA Bono shirt!!!!!!!!!!!

although it would have to be something that would not offend my mother while she's doing the laundry.....

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Mrs. Edge,
It just wouldn't be right if our leader was not Bedazzled, so I will step up to the plate and offer to bedazzle your shirt!

Get me those emails girls!
biggrin.gif

Fishy
Zy85833.jpg

------------------
Fishy
and

Don't cry Fishy! I want one!!! But....I have a caveat...I like the "other" one...with the "Edge Bedazzle Me" slogan on the "pocket" area, and the big O on the back...is that doable??? Like this one?

hM39567.jpg

or the one with Edgie poo poo on the back??

discoroonie

I agree with you Disco, I like the one with the small logo on the front better also, but some people liked it on the back, maybe we should toss it back to the girls for a vote...

Well girls, "O" on the back or front?

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

I definetly like the small print on the front much better, and the O on the back - the other one is a tad bit loud for my taste...lol. Count me in for this version if they're available!

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

I like the O on the front because it's almost an edg-ie number shirt! With the number 0. See, I thought that was on purpose and very clever... But I guess not
smile.gif

I want a shirt, I I'll have to see if I can afford it, is it going to be in American Dollars? How much? Just don't tell anyone from my club! j/k j/k
smile.gif

-BLuey

Blueyes,
The "O" on the front was intentional, and originally that is the only thing that was going to be on the T-Shirt, but some people wanted the PLEBA tag on it, so in a move to make as many people as happy as possible, I designed the other shirt, if some people want the "O" just on the front and nothing else, we can do that, the screens are the same whether they go on the front or back, so I can just have my friend print a couple either way.

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

OMG!!! Fishy, I was offline all day yesterday so I missed this!! You'd really bedazzle a shirt for ME??? Oh, this is so EXCITING! Thank You! Thank You!! I will totally write you a story if you want one.

I personally prefer the O on the front, but I will take whatever the multitudes prefer.

Am about to email you....

I too like the O on the front - goes with the Edge look on the elevation tour. Thats what I liked about it!
biggrin.gif

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Yah, I liked the O on the front as well!
But Fishy, is that how big the writing is
going to be on the back?
Just wondering...
biggrin.gif

Well, I don't know whether I like the big O on the back or front (I might be slightly partial to the front, like Edgeypoo's shirts, but it would be a little less...loud, I guess, with the small logo on the front.).... But I do have a suggestion/question. On the big O part, it has the O in the background, and "rgasmatron" written. Do you think it would look better if it acutally said the entire word, no capital O though (the one in the background stays, but the "orgasmatron" would not be capitalized), across the O? Or would that just look redundant? I get it, but I know the word and what it's about. But wouldn't people who see it be going "Rgasmatron? What's that? ...Oh! There's a big O there. Um... I get it. I think."?

Just a thought...

Plus, I WANT A SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Badly. Does LEATHER have shirts yet? This was the first thread I came to, so I haven't checked.
smile.gif

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

-Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Back
Top Bottom