Oprah (Red) Repeat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just watching the episode again. It's one of the most amazing Oprah episodes ever I feel.
Is it just me or does Bono seem kind of "quiet" in comparison to his usual chatty self? Besides explaining things once in a while, he limited a lot of what he said during the shopping to one word remarks (especially the word "cool" :wink: ) .
My favorite part is still the photo booth moment with Oprah. It was perfect. :cute:

Gosh, I just :heart: that man!

Last edited:
thankyou said:
Just watching the episode again. It's one of the most amazing Oprah episodes ever I feel.
Is it just me or does Bono seem kind of "quiet" in comparison to his usual chatty self? Besides explaining things once in a while, he limited a lot of what he said during the shopping to one word remarks (especially the word "cool" :wink: ) .
My favorite part is still the photo booth moment with Oprah. It was perfect. :cute:

Gosh, I just :heart: this man!

My mom even noticed Bono's behavior (which I was surprised at). She thought he was acting weird, like he was sick. I thought he was nervous or didn't like the whole shopping thing after all. Or maybe it's Oprah that makes him nervous. I remember last time he was on Oprah's show he said that he was so nervous that he threw up in the dressing room. Poor guy. :sad:

:laugh: What are we gonna do with all these people?
:lol: her missing the traffic light!

:shh: she drove trough a red one on the show itself...

nevermind... copyright :wink:

Rachel D. said:

I remember last time he was on Oprah's show he said that he was so nervous that he threw up in the dressing room. Poor guy. :sad:

You know I think that it might have been that, that he was nervous too.

Back
Top Bottom