Oprah gave me Bono's number

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Oh how i wish this dream really came true....when I woke up it felt so real....it goes like this :

My family and I were at one of Oprah's shows and she gave out these nice cell phone gift sets to every one in the audience.I asked her if she was going to give me one too and she looked at me and smiled and said ofcourse.After the show ended, I managed to get to talk to her and I was telling her how I loved her topic for the day.We started walking of set and she was like well now I have to think about other themes for my show and I quickly remembered how she had Bono on her show....{that was when he was on her show and she had on his glasses and he had a big lipstick kiss on his cheek btw}and I told her how I wouldnt let anyone else watch tv until after the show.She started laughing, and then I began to tell her she should bring him back on and the other band members too, and she said thatit was a great idea.
{Somehow after that conversation we ended up at her house.....and damn it was a really nice house when u looked out u could see the ocean.......and it was really big....i think my neices and nephews went swimming but .....let's not get off track.}
She looked at me and smiled and was like: Hmmmm about u call Bono and asked him if he could be a guest on my show''....and I stood there just staring at her wordless...''Call...Call...Call Bono''?she started laughing at me and took out her book and started calling out the no for me and i didnt have a paper so i ended up writing it in my hand.I could remember the code which started off with a [617] but i cant remember the rest and then there was a code that i had to put in which had something to do with Larry's bday....37????{freaky}anyways.....I had ended up doing something and the no she gave me kinda rubbed off but luckily she gave it to me again and this time i wrote it in my book. I did end up callin him and I couldnt even remember what I said cause I was just plain dumb struck at the time.But I remembered talking to him over the phone.

This was by far the best U2 dream I ever had but because of the stupid ass phone ringing this morning I couldnt get back to it.Wish i had gotten up and written the no in my phone book thou.....I dont think Ireland codes start with a 617.....does it??? maybe the cell phone does???????I wish there was a U2 dream interpretor we could go to to help us with our dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, that's a cool dream, eve :up:

My u2 dreams usually end with u2 getting into fist fights...being killed...or sometimes even us having sex but SHORTLY before something happens I wake up. The last one is the worst kind of dream. :|

It's the lovely city of Boston and its immediate surrounding area that has the 617 area code. Now, you know Boston loves the Irish and vice versa, so even though Bono was singing a song about New York not too long ago, maybe just maybe he has a hideout there as well. :)
(I'm just speculating. I lived there for 5 years, and never met the man, and would hate to think as I am now half a world away, he would be in my hometown!)

I'm not going to start a new dream thread because there are so many others, but I had to say, I dreamed last night Ali had triplets! They were 2 boys and one girl. The boys looked like Mini Bonos and the girl a little Ali. They dressed them like themselves too. It was so cute!

KateInKorea said:
It's the lovely city of Boston and its immediate surrounding area that has the 617 area code. Now, you know Boston loves the Irish and vice versa, so even though Bono was singing a song about New York not too long ago, maybe just maybe he has a hideout there as well. :)
(I'm just speculating. I lived there for 5 years, and never met the man, and would hate to think as I am now half a world away, he would be in my hometown!)

Yeah, I was gonna say... 617??? That's Boston, lol! In fact, maybe they were in Boston staying at the hotel they always stay at there and that's where you had to call them. :p

(If it had been a 508 number than you could've been calling them at Bono's friend's place in Martha's Vineyard, lol.)

God, I know too much about their MA digs... Note to self: Move back home! ;)

Last edited:
LOL.........maybe i just wish i had written the no down so I could have done a lil investigating.........:wink:Damn that phone for ringing when I was having prolly the best dream of U2 ever! *note to self.........unplug phone at nite from now on*

Back
Top Bottom