Open wide, it's Leather Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
33834%3C9523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E692%3E7%3A%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B%3A4%3A%3A445nu0mrj

33834%3C9523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E692%3E7%3A%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B%3A4%3A%3B%3A56nu0mrj

Awww. Bono looks cute in these!

Originally posted by kellyahern
I have a soft spot for UF Bono :drool:

:yes:.

He looked adorable then. A particularly good example of that is the "Pride" video. I love how he looks in that video.

Angela

I :heart: UF Bono too! :cute: :love: I posted several pics of him early in this thread, hope you saw them! :) I'm so glad to see there are others here who appreciate how cute and hot he was then! :up:

U2Kitten said:
I :heart: UF Bono too! :cute: :love: I posted several pics of him early in this thread, hope you saw them! :) I'm so glad to see there are others here who appreciate how cute and hot he was then! :up:

Count me in! Thanks for all the pix everyone! And you know I appreciate any Bono hehe -- love that man! :heart:

Sorry if these have been posted yet, but my snapfish account---?/%?&(/---but I nevertheless have to............

fly.jpg

fly_look.jpg

fly_smirk.jpg

AB_fly_wink.jpg

AB_fly_wink3.jpg

AB_fly_wink2.jpg

never mind, my fucking snapfish thing is just up and on its way to mars, see you in hell stupid acount...........

Last edited:
Some girls told me photo bucket's server crashed- is everybody's stuff lost? :( :mad: I only had a few things there but it's a damn shame we can't keep a good pic service :down:

okay........attaching until i am not too lazy to upload stuff again..

Attachments

• a celebration5.jpg
    a celebration5.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 23
okay, so...now i' even too stupid to post attachments....I'm just really pissed. STUPID TECHNOLOGY

*calm*

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Yes, I love your UF pics! :)

Maybe UF bono could be our theme next week? :hmm:

Thanks! :D I'm glad you like them! I'll make sure I'll do a 3D UF Bono on my site ;)

Good idea -- I'm all for making our theme next week to UF. How about you all? :wave:

Back
Top Bottom