OOOOOLIVE is the BEST !!! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
* Tackles Olive and squeezes the life out of her and then giver her a big ol smooch on the cheek!*
Olive girly!
THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!
I got my cd today and I loooove it. LMAO @ macphisto's enterance. Thanks eleventy billion times, I worship the "ground beneath your feet".
I would have just emailed you this but I want EVERYONE to know how generous Olive is, she made me two cds and covers with Mr Mac on them and EVERYTHING and mailed them to me from Maine!!!!
*Starts the Olive fan club*
Thanks Again!
You RULE! , Bluey of Doom
"Hoooooooney, I'm home!!!" hee hee!

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

CD's of what Bluey??? I know it's U2 related, but what's on them??? I am curious and happy that you are happy!
smile.gif

Carrie is a sweetie!! Can I be in her fanclub too!! She has a great website and is extremely nice, and she is as big a Sparky fan as I am!! So that makes her COOL in my book!!
smile.gif

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 fans RULE!! (i love this Otto pic)

010605r5-28crp-crowd.jpg

isn't is great how other fans are always willing to go out of their way to help eachother?
biggrin.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Yes, it's very true Val, U2 fans (WE) are the best!!! WOOOOHOOOOO....WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by blueeyes:
* Tackles Olive and squeezes the life out of her and then giver her a big ol smooch on the cheek!*
Olive girly!
THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!
I got my cd today and I loooove it. LMAO @ macphisto's enterance. Thanks eleventy billion times, I worship the "ground beneath your feet".
I would have just emailed you this but I want EVERYONE to know how generous Olive is, she made me two cds and covers with Mr Mac on them and EVERYTHING and mailed them to me from Maine!!!!
*Starts the Olive fan club*
Thanks Again!
You RULE! , Bluey of Doom
"Hoooooooney, I'm home!!!" hee hee!

awww!!!
smile.gif
I'm blushing!!
wink.gif

*tackles bluey back and gives her a big ol hug for every time she made me laugh*
*still hasn't let go*
wink.gif

Bluey I'm so glad you love them! And all their Macphistoness!

And thanks Sparkys Girl! I'm so excited b/c I am FINALLY putting up all the pictures on my new and improved site and it'll be done SOON! (There's even a whole Macphisto page)
biggrin.gif

Olive fan club
wink.gif
I could get used to that!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

Back
Top Bottom