Only enter if you REALLY love Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
And take a gander at what he may look like in 50 years. Hey, he's still hot! Right? (ahem...)

yikes1.jpg

At least he's still got his hair! ;) If Bono lives to be that old, I won't care how he looks. I'll be so damn old myself it won't make any difference to me :lol: Even you younguns won't be such spring chickens in 50 years!

Heyyyy. I don't like him not having teeth!!! Put back his teeth!
You know Bono, he'd definitely get dentures. He wouldn't go toothless or hairless.

huh what? sorry, too busy looking at that pic on the bottom right... :drool:

seriously though that mouth scares me. His forehead and hair is miracliously completely in tact though :D

LOL, they've got it ALL wrong. I know anyone who mentions anything that could possible be perceived as negative regarding Bono's hair as a Bono hater, but take a look at his brother and father. I'd bet money he'll be bald long before his face ever looks like THAT! And what's with the black-and-blue spots on his face? Did Geezer Bono get in a bar brawl or something? :eyebrow:

one4u2 said:

May he never lurk on these boards

May he never lurk on these boards and recognize my pic from other threads...security'd probably drag me off and hold me for questioning---I'm not bad, just enthusiastic! Right?!

:huh:

Seriously, I'd never be able to say half the things if I was near him...I'd be struggling too hard to get proper oxygen intake....I really need to test the theory out, though and I hope I get the chance to before he looks like this! Haha, no really... :sad: Everyone has a Bono story, except me.... (cries)

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

Seriously, I'd never be able to say half the things if I was near him...I'd be struggling too hard to get proper oxygen intake....I really need to test the theory out, though and I hope I get the chance to before he looks like this! Haha, no really... :sad: Everyone has a Bono story, except me.... (cries)

You'll get there think positive! He's a really sweet, funny guy so you may actually function if you meet him :wink:

I have to get there, this year.....I don't think I can handle it too much longer....I've been a fan since as long as I can remember and I'm turning 24 in a week! :huh: And who's know how much longer they're going to be doing world tours---an awful thought I know. :reject:

LOL! I remember seeing that pic in a Q mag I bought...as I thumbed through it at a coffee shop waiting for a friend I can upon that pic and I jumped!...I was glad it was just a stupid pic ..so my friend arrives and grabs my mag..I didn't want him to see the pic knowing he was only going to criticize Bono...So he sees the pic and does exactaly what i feared I said is only an age progessed pic, Bono doesnt look like that! He said just wait in 5 years he will!.....JERK! he continued the Bono bashing......
Lets just say that I no longer talk to his Model wannabe no taste in fashion sporting a "comb-over in his mid 30's" arse agian!...
either way I dont like that pic..But I still LOVE BONO!

Last edited:
For me, simply put, it doesn't matter WHAT Bono looks like in 40 years, I will still think that he is the MOST WONDERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD!:hug:

For me, it is much more the beautiful person that Bono has become than merely the lines on his face or his hairline that connects me to the B-man.

I unconditionally Love and Respect Bono - always have and always will - with or without him. That hasn't changed in 23 years and I see no sign of it changing in the future.:angel:

BONO IS SIMPLY THE BEST! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

starsgoblue said:
I have to get there, this year.....I don't think I can handle it too much longer....I've been a fan since as long as I can remember and I'm turning 24 in a week! :huh: And who's know how much longer they're going to be doing world tours---an awful thought I know. :reject:

cheer up Stars. you're not the only person without Bono's story. i want to see them during this tour too, the only problem is that they don't seem to like middle-east parts of Europe :sad: :sad: :sad: but i still have hope that i'll see (or maybe even meet) Bono before he starts looking like this :lmao:

Jamila said:
For me, simply put, it doesn't matter WHAT Bono looks like in 40 years, I will still think that he is the MOST WONDERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD!:hug:

For me, it is much more the beautiful person that Bono has become than merely the lines on his face or his hairline that connects me to the B-man.

I unconditionally Love and Respect Bono - always have and always will - with or without him. That hasn't changed in 23 years and I see no sign of it changing in the future.:angel:

BONO IS SIMPLY THE BEST! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

you're absolutely right Jamila and i agree with you in 100%, but that still doesn't change the fact that i can use this photo to scare my sister, who's quite a cowardly kind of person :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom