Only 3 more days...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
About Gary Oldman... he's played so many hideous villains before, I'm not sure I'll like him as Sirius. It would have been great to have someone like Daniel Day-Lewis play that part... :sexywink:

I got annoyed of waiting, so I bought it at Toys R Us when I was in the city today. I finished it about 3 minutes ago. The 5th Harry potter was definitely the best one so far, but if they keep improving at this rate, the 7th one will be amazing

U2girl91289 said:
I got annoyed of waiting, so I bought it at Toys R Us when I was in the city today. I finished it about 3 minutes ago. The 5th Harry potter was definitely the best one so far, but if they keep improving at this rate, the 7th one will be amazing

Yeah if she ever gets around to writing it. :eeklaugh:

wow...all that waiting in line at midnight and pre-ordering and all I did was pick up a copy at the Melbourne airport on my way to Tasmania. It was cheap(in American dollars atleast) and they had hundreds of copies at the airport. in right place at the right time, I guess :sexywink:

:hyper: I finally finished it! :hyper:

Of course, this is me ---> :crack: <--- today cuz I was up till 3 a.m. finishing it, but it was so worth it.

:D

Now, I must go get coffee...

SpanishEyes21 said:
^ I was wondering if you had received your book. Im still reading mine, I like to take my time.

So do I... and I actually was taking my time until last night ... it just got so good I couldn't put it down. :ohmy:

flaming june said:
About Gary Oldman... he's played so many hideous villains before, I'm not sure I'll like him as Sirius. It would have been great to have someone like Daniel Day-Lewis play that part... :sexywink:

Oh, and just for the record, I think Johnny Depp would've made a good Sirius. :yes: :tongue:

SpanishEyes21 said:

Yes he would have, but wouldn't Johnny be to young to be Harry's godfather? I guess I picture Sirius has somebody pushing 50 , I dont know.

Well, Johnny's 40... and he plays characters so well... I think he could've played himself older (if that made any sense :huh: )

:shrug:

Oh... what about Mel Gibson as Sirius? :hyper:

All the actors/actresses in the Harry Potter movies have to be native British. Rowling made Warner Brothers agree to it so she could give support to her fellow Brits.

I was hoping they would cast Colin Firth as Sirius.

Back
Top Bottom