Online chat... comments and thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no way of accessing the chat. :(

Look forward to reading it here tho. :)

*edit to say: there's sound?! :sad: :ohmy:

Thank God for the internet, I'll be able to hear it later! :happy:

Last edited:
Re: No Live U2 For Me...

I can't get in on the fun either. I usually love using a Mac, but right now I'm not too happy with it!

I'll just have to sit patiently and wait for the inevitable transcript....

Diane

ok
that was the cutest thing EVER
Adam is also the cutest thing EVER
and Edge dressing up as himself for halloween is again... the funniest thing EVER

*big huge major U2 fuzzies*
:love: :heart: :combust: :lol: :lmao:

That was so great!

I think my fave part was Edge talking about going out on Halloween as The Edge! :laugh:

And she 'sort of' asked my question-I asked when :edge: will be starring in an ES type video :D-and Jo asked him if he 'fought' to get in the ES video..

THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!
Loveth the guys.......all so cute.
Bono really DOES ramble.......a lot...........I got lost on what he was talking about.
HEHEHEHEH.......adam and spoons......hillarious.

Did anyone else think it was just the cutest thing when Bono asked Edge if was serious about getting a pint with him later?!!??
:heart: :heart:

Yay.... my U2 love has be rekindled:combust:

YAY! They were all so :cute:

lmao at Adam! :lol: He was adorable through the whole thing. The whole time he was talking I was like ------> :censored: :drool: :evil:

Is that bad? :shrug: LOL! :huh:

Oh well! It was a great interview. I hope someone makes a transcript though since my computer kept freezing and I didn't hear all the questions.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

BWAHAHAHHA!!!
What was the answer to that?
My player cut out and I didn't get to hear Bono answer.

bono ansewred that besides the ramblings, he didn't talk to himself.. i think... it was kinda hard to understand. my player was kinda screwed and it was difficult to hear.

and to clear up something up above that i wrote:

adam didnt collect spoons until after the simspons episode.

sorry, i heard wrong.... :der:

Quiggs said:
YAY! They were all so :cute:

lmao at Adam! :lol: He was adorable through the whole thing. The whole time he was talking I was like ------> :censored: :drool: :evil:

Is that bad? :shrug: LOL! :huh:

not at all! :mac:

I was like that too....

i only wish that larry spoke louder... it was so hard to hear him... :(

I really wish they could have done something about the echo from Adam's phone, it was pretty distracting. It was good, not majorly earth-shattering revelations except that Edge was in LA last week (rats).

How'd y'all feel about Larry's comments about fans? I was just trying to figure out what he feels is acceptable, should fandom only amount to buying CDs and going to concerts, not trying to meet the people in the band you like? I understand his not wanting people to hang around outside his house (and I would never want to do that because it's totally invasive to the non-celebrity members of the household), but what's wrong with standing in front of the studio? It's a public place and if I was famous I would much prefer people hanging in front of the studio or hotel to them trying to find my house. The other guys seemed much more tolerant of fans, being happy that people are cool to them and excited about what they do.
I just felt like there was a little of this thing from Larry that people who do do those things have no life and should be doing something more worthwhile with their time. Granted, I'm sure there is a very small, ultra-rabid U2 fan contigency that does little else, but those of us here have jobs and families and other interests and responsibilities, U2 is just another interest, a tiny distraction during the day. My friend was sitting with me listening to the interview and when he said that thing about they could be spending their time writing to governments about debt-relief, my friend wisely pointed out that it is possible to do both (like so many of us have been doing). I'm so not trying to get on Larry's case about this, he is totally within i his rights to feel that something goes to far or makes him uncomfortable or whatever, but it would be nice for him to then say what he feels is appropriate behavior from his fans.

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know, if you go to msn, you can replay the interview.
I don't know how long they will have it up, but for those who couldn't get it to work before, maybe it will now. It isn't using the plug-in this time, it just opens the regular media player and plays it from there. :wave:

Quiggs said:
Just to let everyone know, if you go to msn, you can replay the interview.
I don't know how long they will have it up, but for those who couldn't get it to work before, maybe it will now. It isn't using the plug-in this time, it just opens the regular media player and plays it from there. :wave:

ahh! where in msn??

http://213.248.114.91/msn/u2webchat.asx
that link worketh too

about larry... we all know he's less public than the rest, and how many stories have you heard of people meeting larry outside the studio? None.
What he said didn't suprise me in the slightest. I'd imagine the other three might feel different... or maybe larry's the only one with the balls (or moobs) to say it.

YAY for skipping psych class to hear the interview, although I was very much frightened when there was silence for 10 minutes, but YAAAAY! :hyper:

oh, and Ellen is listening to it again right now, and I'm typing a music paper, and just while Bono was saying the word "scaffolding" I typed the word "scaffold" into my paper cus a song was called "March To The Scaffold". Wierdness.......:crack: :shifty:

good times, good times

As my friend who made it to state finals in forensics would say... it was qualitability

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom