One Wristband

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
I was STUNNED to see my brother in law wearing a ONE wristband yesterday. We live in NZ, and he has confessed to not even liking U2, yet, little does he know how he has intertwined his life with them by supporting ONE....soooo in honour, how about posting pics of Bono etc wearing their ONE wristband.....

bonoONE.jpg

bonobobnicesuit.jpg

bonovertigoguitar-1.jpg

bonoedgelean.jpg

Great! I'm so glad to hear this! I've been sending extras over the world..I have one on its was you Australia..I'm proud to be a member and volunteer for ONE.

Redhotswami..If you'd like me to send one email me at tanner_sis@yahoo.com

I love my ONE wristband! Woot! I was about to buy a few, but then I mysteriously found one at work one day (a customer left it and didn't reclaim)...it was sitting on the counter, waiting for *me*. So, i picked it up, and put it on...:yes:

how about as a twist (tell me if it's stupid) you all show pics of your wristband too.....ok, anticipation of recieving mine is getting to me!

Oooh another One band thread! I started one a long time ago and we got tons of great pics! I'll post a few of my favorites! I haven't removed my wristband since I saw them in Portland last December! :)

bonotambourine3.jpg

bonospentvertigo.jpg

Bonocomet! You've got the goods girlfriend! Like I say, I'm sure you're the godess of all things Bono.....I've just recruited my sister who is Vice President of DFS (Duty Free Shopping) to go hunting for Red gear etc for me....she travels the world all the time.....it would be cool if DFS could stock their stuff too....

gluey said:
Bonocomet! You've got the goods girlfriend! Like I say, I'm sure you're the godess of all things Bono.....I've just recruited my sister who is Vice President of DFS (Duty Free Shopping) to go hunting for Red gear etc for me....she travels the world all the time.....it would be cool if DFS could stock their stuff too....

:lol: goddess of all things Bono! Ha! I wish!!

Wow how cool that your sis gets to travel so often. I hope she finds you some RED stuff!

bonoshakin.jpg

bonosttropez8-6-06peace.jpg

bonocomet said:

:lol: goddess of all things Bono! Ha! I wish!!

Wow how cool that your sis gets to travel so often. I hope she finds you some RED stuff!

Well I tried to convince her to get Bono for me if she ever comes across him (I mean, the girl gets to go to dinner around famous people all the time!!), but she just laughed....I just can't understand it!:ohmy:

Aww good luck on that one! I told my brother the same thing who's in the music business... he was invited to a party for Michael Jackson & Metallica on the same nite... he chose Metallica. :lol:
He also went to a barbeque at Snoop Dogs house :ohmy:

VIPRoomClub-August0520066.jpg

bonohand.jpg

gluey said:
how about as a twist (tell me if it's stupid) you all show pics of your wristband too.....ok, anticipation of recieving mine is getting to me!
Well mine was on the One blog when I got my city signed a City of ONE..I don't need my pic plasted anywhere else on the net lmao

tanner_sis said:
Well mine was on the One blog when I got my city signed a City of ONE..I don't need my pic plasted anywhere else on the net lmao

Wow, that's cool!!!

By the way, as I was reading your note, in particular the lmao, did you happen to notice what pic is above it??? :ohmy:

gluey said:

Wow, that's cool!!!

By the way, as I was reading your note, in particular the lmao, did you happen to notice what pic is above it??? :ohmy:
Yea i did actually...after i posted..:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

gluey are you trying to get me in trouble !!! :lmao:
all kinds of things running through my mind with your question !!!

u2trinity said:
gluey are you trying to get me in trouble !!! :lmao:
all kinds of things running through my mind with your question !!!
:lmao: :whistle: I simply don't know what you mean? I'm a nice girl!.......

OH MY GOODNESS!! How on earth did B's bellybutton get there??? Well I think I'd better leave it there while I figure it all out....might need to study it and all....:drool:

Wow!! Double-pointer!!!! It's not one 'One', it's two 'ones'......like I say, you're a legend.... :bow:

hmm maybe its the angle of the photo....they aren' t actually long and thin at all compared to edges etc!!

Back
Top Bottom