One Tree Hill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey xtal, whatever happened to Colours4U2? I thought she was cool and now she doesn't post here anymore :(

Biff and Liesj, I presume you two have biased opinions on myself, therefore I won't answer, it doesn't matter what I say, you guys won't like it/believe it/have it, so you HAVE to shoot it down.

Maybe this damn thread doesn't make sense because I put a small post in, and did some research and came up with FACTS that say Eve is in a movie, but now it doesn't matter because U2 Representative Liesj says it's not true, and says that it's "tabloid nonsense" when the tabloids weren't even involved.

And no, I don't live in Alaska. I live in Las Vegas and occasionally travel around the Us.

***Watch the damn movie and you'll find Eve. that'll be the ultimate proof.
:der:

Oh, and if anyone wants piccies I would be happy to give them over email and email only.
:wink:

Who knows, I might have inside connections. Hehehe.

well with your 'connections' what is the name of the movie Eve was filming.?

Maybe I missed it but what FACTS have you stated that Eve is in a movie.. other than you seeing her on the set, and what a friend told you.. Where's the proof?:shifty:

and for those who want to know what Eve looks like here are 3 pics I found..

here she is with Bono, Catriona
picofevebonoandcatriona.jpg

with Bono and Jordan
eve2.jpg

and just Eve
eve3.jpg

xtal said:
Biff and Liesj, I presume you two have biased opinions on myself, therefore I won't answer, it doesn't matter what I say, you guys won't like it/believe it/have it, so you HAVE to shoot it down.

Maybe this damn thread doesn't make sense because I put a small post in, and did some research and came up with FACTS that say Eve is in a movie, but now it doesn't matter because U2 Representative Liesj says it's not true, and says that it's "tabloid nonsense" when the tabloids weren't even involved.

And no, I don't live in Alaska. I live in Las Vegas and occasionally travel around the Us.

***Watch the damn movie and you'll find Eve. that'll be the ultimate proof.
:der:

I don't have a biased opinion of you. I have no opinion of you as I don't know you.
I made my remarks to you based on what you had written in this thread. This, in my view, still makes very little sense. You say you have "proof" but you don't offer it up. Why not? You made no effort to answer the politely put questions that I originally asked. Instead, you get all snippy.
And by the way, you might want to change your profile, since it actually does indicate that you live in Alaska (and in earlier posts you have written about living there).

biff said:

I don't have a biased opinion of you. I have no opinion of you as I don't know you.

Hmm, yeah, me too. But, I guess if people asking simple questions makes you offended and think I hate you or something, there's not much else I can do to help. I really don't care whether or not Eve was on this show. I've never seen it or heard anything about it. If she got a part, cool, I'm happy for her. :shrug:

I guess I don't see what's so offensive about people asking for a little proof or relevant information when you start a new thread that supposedly has some important scoop.

xtal said:
FACTS that say Eve is in a movie, but now it doesn't matter because U2 Representative Liesj says it's not true, and says that it's "tabloid nonsense" when the tabloids weren't even involved.

Where did I say this wasn't true? I've never heard of this movie so I'm certainly not claiming to know whether or not Eve is an extra :huh:

Posting new threads about band member's families and not offering proof = tabloid nonsense. Your thread title and original posts had nothing to do with this new movie, so I'm not really talking about that and wasn't earlier.

a question to all those who have received the email of pics.. Has she proven that it is indeed Eve who she saw??

I just find it very suspicious that these "pics" haven't been posted here. What is the big deal...and or mystery? If she is so concerned about people doubting her story why not actually post them and then this would be done..:|

Yeah, I'm not sure how e-mailing the picture of Eve to a bunch of people you don't know (and presumably can't trust) is more discreet than not posting it? I could've posted it on 100 sites by now. In the interest of Eve's privacy, it seems like both are inappropriate. Let the kid live her life and make the movie without being hounded by U2 fans.

Last edited:
I kinda think this is much ado about nothing. Perhaps she is in a movie - what's the big deal, if her parents feel like she take a little time to go be an extra in a movie or on tv? It's not like they can't send a tutor to make sure she keeps up with her school.

I mean, seriously, guys.. :shrug: Why do we really care that much?:p

Devlin said:
I kinda think this is much ado about nothing. Perhaps she is in a movie - what's the big deal, if her parents feel like she take a little time to go be an extra in a movie or on tv? It's not like they can't send a tutor to make sure she keeps up with her school.

I mean, seriously, guys.. :shrug: Why do we really care that much?:p

Well put, Devlin.

You know, ever since this thread appeared, I've had One Tree Hill in my head, which is great b/c it's one of my favorite U2 songs :)

xtal said:
Oh, and if anyone wants piccies I would be happy to give them over email and email only.
:wink:

Who knows, I might have inside connections. Hehehe.

Hi Xtal!!
I started watching One Tree Hill since they moved Americas Next Top Model to the same channel...My friend kept telling about OTH
((she is a huge fan)) but she would not know Eve if she ran into her ((still working on making her a U2 fan)) I would love to see the pics you mentioned....

Oh and was it mentioned that OTH was filmed in N.Carolina?? or what state is it fimed at??

Thank you in advance:wave: Bonofox4@aol.com

Sorry for being a pain but if you come in here with tidbits of info that is supposedly the truth regarding the band and their family members and then fail to back it up with facts then I tend to question it.. She claimed she did research (but what research, other than heresay from a friend and a 'sighting' of Eve) and pics too but decides to be secrective and mysterious and not post the pics but send them to members via email. Or maybe even a link to an article/gossip column, etc.. this would validate what she is saying..

I don't think this thread is going to get anywhere. All we have is a picture of Eve and xtal's friend/acquaintance. As xtal said earlier, someone told her Eve wasn't going to be on the show anyway. It doesn't seem like there's much left to prove.

And is that really Eve in the picture, or just someone that Xtal thinks bears a resemblance to her? To me, it looks somewhat like her, but then so do a lot of people. It could be anyone.

The reason I do NOT want to post the pics on here is because of the forum rules, smartiepants.

How did you guys see the picture? U2isthebest forwarded it?
I've sent you all messages btw.

I don't think that's Eve in the picture. I've seen other "personal" pics of her from relatively recently and that doesn't look like her. Could be though, who knows. Whatever. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom