One-Sunflower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Does anyone have an image of the "One" sunflower. I was thinking of getting that as a tattoo. Sunflowers are my favorite flower, and of course U2 is my favorite band, so it seems like a logical choice. I can't remember exactly what it looks like though!!

Thanks.

------------------
When you stop taking chances,
You stay where you sit,
You won't live any longer,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

This is all I could find:

d02019.jpg

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Alright, girlie! Another heroine from PLEBA! Too bad I don't have the guts to do it
smile.gif

------------------
*God sometimes closes the doors you use. But in another place, he opens new ones ready to be opened. ~ Unknown

~No one is blinder than me~

Originally posted by Ana:
Alright, girlie! Another heroine from PLEBA! Too bad I don't have the guts to do it
smile.gif

Don't call me a heroine yet. I still haven't done it. I wince at the idea of getting another hole in my ears.

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Great!! Thanks Clarity!! I am going to get my tattoo over the holidays-if I can work up the courage!!!

Wow, you're a braver woman than I. I found that image on a t-shirt last weekend and picked it up (how could I not?). I dunno about a tattoo, though. But it'd look great! I hope you get it!

izzy (is a wuss)

------------------
you are allowed to shoot me if my sig gets over five lines.
Perpetual Newbie in the ScottPhisto Society
"I invented cool. And you're on a boat with me." -Larry Mullen, Jr. (at Sellafield)

a former high school classmate of mine got the one sunflower tattoo on her shoulder years ago, and back then I thought it was cool, I still think it is a good choice for a tattoo.
biggrin.gif

yay!

this isn't about tattoos, but my hubbie just presented me with that shirt as an early christmas present!

sure it's an XL, but I'm keepin' it!

hooray!

Yay tattoos!

I'm thinking of getting the elevation suitcase on my ankle with either a peace sign above it or the peace sign in place of the heart. Just gotta get the money to do it and then I'm all about that tattoo!

Hope you get the courage to do it! If you do let us all see a pic!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by elizabeth:
yay!

this isn't about tattoos, but my hubbie just presented me with that shirt as an early christmas present!

sure it's an XL, but I'm keepin' it!

hooray!

Your Hubby Rocks!!!

If I get the tattoo you girls will be the first one's to see it.

Back
Top Bottom