One person's treasures is another persons ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
Well everyone has their favourite pic or their favourite album. For me I have many and I love to share what I have managed to find over time. Many have said they like my posts and many have just passed them by.

For those who care to enter the thread I've been asked to open my chest of plenty and share. Just so you know, I usually wouldn't share these with just anyone -- but for the girls who appreciate my posts, here you go.

This thread will have many layers - I hope. I'm going to start off with some archives of videos passed. Some you've seen and some you haven't but here they are totally and completely.

The videos
x01.jpg

x02.jpg

x03.jpg

x04.jpg

x05.jpg

x06.jpg

x07.jpg

Awesome once again, Icelady! Like I said you are the Queen of the U2 treasure chest!
smile.gif

Keep 'em coming!
biggrin.gif

This is unbelievable! Fabulous! I don't know where you're finding them but keep them coming!

OMG ICELADY!!!!! *bows down in homage* WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!

You have THE BEST rare U2 piccies, I swear!!! Thank you so much for posting these...they are AMAZZZZZZING!!!
biggrin.gif
I esp. like them because I haven't seen someof these videos for years and years (I don't have cable). I esp. LOVED these of course!

Why's Edgie humping his guitar???
biggrin.gif

Zs71317.jpg

Ouch...fashion massacre indeed, Edge!
eek.gif

205.jpg

MORE! MORE!!!

------------------
Disco
------
M.O.M.M. of E.B.O.C.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque
(now with 'elevated Bono' album!)
--------------------
Bono just has such an incredible ability to harness the crowd's energy and feed it straight back to them, resulting in what seems like communal ecstasy.I've never seen anything quite like it. Our Bono is indeed a mighty force. He walks into a room and all the air gets sucked right out. He is completely magnetic. - Shirley Manson, on Bono

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! These pictures rock!!!! They're so kewl....I want more
biggrin.gif
hehe please
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
OMG ICELADY!!!!! *bows down in homage* WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!

You have THE BEST rare U2 piccies, I swear!!! Thank you so much for posting these...they are AMAZZZZZZING!!!
biggrin.gif

MORE! MORE!!!

Yes! I agree, we are not worthy! Lots of us have lots of pics, including me, but these are rare classics I have never seen in pic form before, they are jewels in the treasure chest, PLEASE ICELADY KEEP THEM COMING!!!
icon14.gif

AY AY AY!!!!!!

Bono is like frenching Adam lmao
biggrin.gif
I can even see a bit of tongue in there *yikes*
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Yum, Icelady you did it again! Please keep them coming I'm sure someone else will come here who appreciates them! Do you have any AB videos, maybe One at the bar or WGRYWH?

Back
Top Bottom