One person's treasures is another persons ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by icelady:

wo02.jpg

wo07.jpg

Uhhhh...why have I not seen this video?!! Does Bono rip his shirt off as the picture teases?? These are awesome, I really like the R&H and Desire ones since I have no VCR to watch my tape!
Thank you, thank you for digging all these up!

WOW, these are great. Thanks for posting the stills of these videos. I forgot what the Two Hearts video looked like until I saw that guy in Red. That brought back childhood memories. Thanks.

BTW, how did you capture still shots of videos?

KEEP THEM COMING.
smile.gif

THIS PICTURE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So nice to know that Boner is an equal-opportunity smoocher!
biggrin.gif

Gosh...he's been smooching his bandmates for years, hasn't he??? LOVE THAT!!

IceLady, it's what I would tell Bono: DON'T STOP !!!
wink.gif

8704.jpg

BTW, got any still from any AB/Zoo/Pop era videos??? (pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 11-14-2001).]

Icelady, you have totally made my day! *hugs* If I were you, I'd bring out the treasures in phases... so we don't die of shock!

Zw93583.jpg

Doesn't this look like Beautiful Day? Only, a long time ago?!

8704.jpg

Why does Bono get all the action?!

wo04.jpg

Sultry Edge!!!
biggrin.gif

wo10.jpg

Hug me!
biggrin.gif

------------------

it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on

SlipStream Soul

It's funny - just the other day I was thinking I should borrow someone's digital camera and take some screen shots from U2 videos to post on PLEBA. But I didn't think about taking THIS many pictures. Wow! Thanks so much, icelady!

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Never argue with someone who buys ink by the gallon." -Tommy Lasorda

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Yes please do keep them coming! Do you have some of every U2 video ever made in history? Could you find one of Stay? I haven't seen it in years and it's my favorite. I also drooled over everything you posted, oh that Desire Bono and his long flowing locks someone get me a respirator he took my breath away!

ACK!! Amazin! Icelady, u rule!

I was wondering if u have a picture of Edge and Tomb Raider chick from Elevation video? Ya know.. the one where she is right on top of him. lol

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
ACK!! Amazin! Icelady, u rule!

I was wondering if u have a picture of Edge and Tomb Raider chick from Elevation video? Ya know.. the one where she is right on top of him. lol

I have quite a few of the video but the one you are asking for will this do,
Sorry don't have time to post any more I'm on my way out but here you go
e47.jpg

Y'all keep on entering abd I may keep the dust off my treasures and keep sharing.

biggrin.gif
nice that you guys enjoy and like...

Thanks to everyone who entered the thread and actually enjoyed it. Kudos to all. I will post more but I think I'll not post all as I must leave some in the chest for special occasions.
wink.gif
Wouldn't want take all my eggs out of the basket.

It feels nice to share and I'm glad I don't feel like they are wasted among the masses here. Stay tuned...

Cheers
smile.gif

Gee you guys are needy aren't you!
wink.gif

I do have more but it takes awhile to find them in all the dust that has collected.

No, I sadly don't have every video ever made - what are you crazy
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
that would just be silly now wouldn't it. I do have more. I'm not sure which era they are from but I have most from ATYCLB handy right now - there are alot and it'll take me awhile to post but will do so momentarily. And I did start another thread for pics - old and new, borrowed and blue if anyone's interested.

Sit tight and I haven't forgotten about you all - just takes awhile to find everything....

Whoa, thanks for your post-a-thon Icelady those are fantastic! The whole hot Elevation video, all right! (Does anyone still say "all right" anymore
wink.gif
)

I LOVE this one of Bono, he is so droolworthy and awesome hot!

e17.jpg

I remember the show of the making of this video, here Bono was going, "Have we joined KISS, The Edge?" and Edge goes, "Yeah, a little bit." It was so cute!

OMG!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

I have nothing more to say than THANK YOU!!!

Amazing!! Are you working for U2 or what? To get your ahnd over these kind of pics taken from vids. Or am I just so untechnical that I had no idea you can do this by your own.

Once again, thank you!!!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Wooooow IceLady!! thanks sooo much! these are GREAT! I recently paid an exhobarant(sp?) amount of $ for a TON of their videos but it's so nice to see stills from them.

I would really, really love to put them in their own honoray section on my website............. would you mind??? I have NO idea where you're getting these from or if you have them on your own site... let me know! I'll have lots of time to do it after Thanksgiving!

Thx again for sharing! We luvvvvv them!

------------------
And everyone needs the music 'cause everyone needs relief.

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 11-15-2001).]

Why is it that evil Larry and good Larry have the same snarky expression?
e02.jpg

e10.jpg

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 11-15-2001).]

The poofy blond hair looks cute, I like those old Adam pics. I like all these pics, thanks to Icelady for taking so much time and effort to show us these!

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Why is it that evil Larry and good Larry have the same snarly expression?
e02.jpg

e10.jpg

LOL....
biggrin.gif
I was just thinking the same thing!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

Icelady, thank you so much for diggin' these out for us to see. I especially love the Gloria stills, I am taken back to my early teens and the first time I saw the "odd, but cute, blond poofy-haired guy." Besides being a great song, the first thing I noticed about the video was...ADAM. Over 15 yrs later and he is still the best thing about U2 videos!!
smile.gif

ZA91210.jpg

Zx10260.jpg

------------------

[i]"She is the [b]dreamer[/b], she's [b]imagination[/b]..."[/i]

[b]*+*[i]MaRiA[/i]*+*[/b]

[b][url="http://community.webshots.com/user/adams01girl"]U2 Photo Album[/url][/b]

Back
Top Bottom