One night, one guy, one love.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Savannah

The Fly
Tell me about it!! Take your favorite guy, and dress him up! How do you want him? Okay don't say "naked" because this is like getting him all sexy so that might come later;) :ohmy:

Here's mine,

Bono with leather pants, leather boots and the MW/ MacPhisto red ruffly shirt opened up! :drool:

ooo sounds like fun

Mine..... Bono wearing THIS!
bonogeorgemag.jpg

or if it's a tad too warm for such clothing....then this.
macphisto.jpg

MacPhisto! .....this is about Bono....not alter egos....
Mac: but wouldn't you rather have me?? I am a devil... think of the things I know and can do....
Me: *locks Mac in her room for the moment 'til I finish this* anyways...

this would be my other pick for if it was too warm for the first outfit
bono119.jpg

Oh oh oh that's a fantastic thread! :love:

So erhm:
Either this: :lol:
bonobathingstui.jpg

Or this:
335438%3A%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C69%3B5354ot1lsi

Or that:
bononoshirt.jpg

How do you want your U2 guy? I'd take Bono in every possible way of clothes believe me! :drool:

Bono in leather pants that are probably illegal in 45 states.... a white ruffly shirt like...... you know like here:

3333%3B87923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3A%3A%3A3473nu0mrj

AND NO SHADES! And purty hair....

and that rosary :drool:

and he could bring a jacket with him if he wants

and if he's not wearin cowboy boots I'll cry.

I would take Larry wearing that tight white t-shirt, and jeans, cos he looks just sooo fine in jeans but he hasnt been wearing them recently:sad: ooooo and he has to have stooooble:love: :drool:

AliTheFOADist said:
I would take Larry wearing that tight white t-shirt, and jeans, cos he looks just sooo fine in jeans but he hasnt been wearing them recently:sad: ooooo and he has to have stooooble:love: :drool:

TIGHT jeans, i hope! heh heh. and stubble is always a must!!!!

i like:

baseball tees:
la-all26.jpg

half open light blue:
la-all8.jpg

half open red:
la-all35.jpg

Hmmm... What would I envision the drummer wearing?...

*pauses to give the illusion that Bona has NOT thought about this already*

*pauses more for reasons stated above*

Because black seems to work so well on Larry, I think it'd have to be a black button down shirt (open of course) ;) and black jeans.

i.e.

la-pop27.jpg

Ok, so it's not a full body pic, but hey...

I'd take him to this little Italian restraunt in town, then perhaps if we're both in the mood we'd head down to Bradley's (the bar I usually go to)... :angel:

Well, you know that outfit Larry wore on "A year in Pop" while they were performing Please? That is, a tight white T and nice fitting jeans... and I'd add a leather jacket, so as to have a little bit more clothing to remove... I'll be back with pics :drool:

OK, here are the pics:

(Too bad the camera was not aimed a little lower...)

lf.jpg

lg.jpg

You can't see the outfit on this one, but he looks so purty!

lh.jpg

Last edited:
MonaVox said:
Bono in leather pants that are probably illegal in 45 states.... a white ruffly shirt like...... you know like here:

3333%3B87923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3A%3A%3A3473nu0mrj

AND NO SHADES! And purty hair....

and that rosary :drool:

and he could bring a jacket with him if he wants

and if he's not wearin cowboy boots I'll cry.

Ahhhhhh!! MONA!! That is exactly the pic I was looking for and exactly what I was going to say! You have excellent taste!;) :happy: :up: :drool:

Let's see since we can't pick naked, I think I'll have to go with this look:
:drool:
33543%3C%3A723232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C243945%3Bot1lsi

*wants to do :censored: things to larry's bare chest :sick:
33543%3C%3A723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C597395%3Aot1lsi

or this one:

33543%3C%3A723232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C3%3B7%3B6%3C8ot1lsi

:D Tight jeans are the greatest invention since sliced bread! :drool:

Really it doesn't matter what Larry wears, he could be wearing a potato sack and I'd still be drooling all over the place :p

Last edited:
Its threads like these that are slowly sucking me back Into PLEBA.....

FallingStar said:
Oh oh oh that's a fantastic thread! :love:

So erhm:
Either this: :lol:
bonobathingstui.jpg

Was Bono in the 1980 edition of Playgirl or WTF?????

:drool: :sick: :heart: :love: Nonetheless.....

The ruffly shirt pic you see above was enough to satisfy me....And believe me I can STILL feel the STOOBLE.....*THUD

NO cowboy boots though, mona...:shrug:

Re: Its threads like these that are slowly sucking me back Into PLEBA.....

Ali Rose said:

The ruffly shirt pic you see above was enough to satisfy me....And believe me I can STILL feel the STOOBLE.....*THUD

NO cowboy boots though, mona...:shrug:

:drool: anyway

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom