One, Miss Sarajevo, Stay, Stuck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: God Bless Slo Mo

Kristie said:

BAHAHA
I've got one still I haven't decided if my duty as a pleban to post it overrides its scandalousness...

:eyebrow: Duty always overrides scandalousness! :yes:

Re: Re: Re: speechless...

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

oh, and FJ:tsk: - what makes you say he's not wearing any underwear?? :evil:
[/B]

Well... coz his... ehm... looks like it's kinda... loose. :silent: :ohmy:

Twin twin love you twin. As usual, your stills are of the utmost beauty, hotness, and cuteness. :D

Kristie said:

stuck-k%60cap537.jpg

Edge was so distracted by Larry's arm that he fell

Good Lord this fuckin cracks me up. Edge looks so cute when he realizes he's about to fall on his ass. :cute: :heart:

Kristie said:

stuck-k%60cap538.jpg

Adam: Troublemaker

Right. On your way. ;)

I also I love how you were listening to Help when you made the stills, twin. (((random Beatles references))) :D

Re: cos Iiii caaaan't heeeelp falling in looooove with you

Kristie said:
stay%60cap343.jpg

Whoever named their child Juergen Juerges should be punished.

:lmao:

stay%60cap356.jpg

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out Edge's fabulous hands...

also shown here
stay%60cap362.jpg

stay%60cap369.jpg

stay%60cap410.jpg

Again, Kristie, you are such a rock star!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for doing this. I know it was long, tedious, tiresome, burdensome work to have to force yourself to sit through all these videos, watching each one over and over. I believe I speak for the entire PLEBA community when I say, thank you for your sacrifice!

On a completely different note, am I like the only person who didn't know that Edge had long hair in the early '90s? And, yeah, Edge has AWESOME hands (and pretty much everything else :eek: :angel: :macdevil: ).

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Right. On your way. ;)
(((random Beatles references))) :D

Ah!!!! I LOVE Hard Days Night!!! Thank you so much for that!! I get the feeling that Bono's seen that movie a few dozen times, there's little moments, especially during JT, when he is so channeling the John Lennon character in that film. And then yesterday I get this Hot Press magazine and Bono sends them a postcard from America saying "Turn left at Greenland."

Sorry, on with your regular scheduled programming.

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

Right. On your way. ;)

I also I love how you were listening to Help when you made the stills, twin. (((random Beatles references))) :D

BAHAHA
YOU GOT THE TROUBLEMAKER THING
:hug: this is why we are twins

Moonlit_Angel said:

Hey, fine by me.

LOVE the pictures...especially the "One" (bar version), "Stay", and "Stuck" pics...:drool:...

Angela

:up: Fer sure! One, Stay and Stuck are without a doubt the most perfectly exquisitely beautiful Bono videos! I'm dying from all the overwhelming loveliness! Those eyes in One- you tryin' to kill me or something?! BEAUTIFUL angel Bono, major swoon! :drool: Rolling Bono in Stuck *sighs and dies*

Thanks for these pics, LOVE 'Colonial Bono' :love: :cute:

stay%60cap382.jpg

*THUD*

:combust:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Those eyes in One- you tryin' to kill me or something?! BEAUTIFUL angel Bono, major swoon! :drool:

No kidding...man, when they say "looks can kill", they're not kidding.

I dare anyone who doesn't find Bono attractive to sit in front of him at that bar in the "One" video and just try to avoid looking into his eyes. Just try.

*Thuds along with U2Kitten*

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

No kidding...man, when they say "looks can kill", they're not kidding.

I dare anyone who doesn't find Bono attractive to sit in front of him at that bar in the "One" video and just try to avoid looking into his eyes. Just try.

*Thuds along with U2Kitten*

Angela

*Thuds along too!

That's the 'look' that 'kills' me too- "One" and "Stay" and "Stuck" because he's just so *pretty* and irresistible! :drool:

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

I got home (Trinidad) a week ago, right about this hour of the morning, all excited about my DVD, which I'd only been able to watch part of at school since it came because I had papers to write. Only to discover the next day that my parents' comp's CD-RW drive was NOT also a DVD drive, as I had thought!

I was utterly stricken, especially because I've managed to trun both my parents into slavering U2 converts almost as bad as myself within the space of that week, and they've been clamoring for more vids (I only have ZooTV, R&H, and AchtungBaby with me on VHS), and I'd promised them lots of Best Of goodies. I actually spent a fruitless hour trying to explain the hotness of 'Stay' to my mom this morning.

And now I find still-y goodness for their delectation and mine. This is why I love you ladies - and U2 - I defy any other group to produce fans so dedicated.

THANK YOU KRISTIE! :hug: These have made me so happy, I feel like writing my thesis!

(No, really, that's a good thing. It's just that I'm weird like that.)

that was great! all hail kristie, master of the video still!

duuuuude! i recognized the hard day's night reference! that's so great!!!!! i just thought hearing that in the back of my head when i read it was a response to refusing to listen to anything other than the beatles for 6 years straight...

Thank you, Kristie!!! :bow:

I had to wait till I got back to school with my faster connection to check out this thread, and it was definitely worth the wait!

AdamsMango said:
thanks most of those are awesome! Just the stuck american version..Ugh I HATE Joseph Kahn!

Heyyyy! I like him!

::pats Joey on the shoulder:: It's okay, sweetie, Dottie likes you.

Don't be dissin' mah homie! :tongue:

;)

Dot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom