One campaign bracelets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
I have 8 available if anyone wants one (Souly, I'll send yours with the tape :) )

Just leave your e-mail address or PM me, I'll post again when they're all taken. If you're in the usa, I can mail them this week. Outside the usa, it'll probably won't be until late next week :reject:

Dismantled said:
Do you guys think or have you heard if you can get them at the shows?

I've heard that people bought them at the shows, but I didn't see where (to be fair though, I didn't spend a lot of time walking around inside the arena :reject: ).

Now if I could only find the Blinky Light pin guy :hmm:

I haven't seen a blinky pin, but for some reason I really want one now :huh:

LostAtMoon said:
I hope someone else will give theirs away, because I'd love to have one too.

Mine FINALLY arrived and I have one saved for you so if you send me your address (email or PM), I'll get it to you right away. :)

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Mine is coming from an Interferencer and I don't think she got hers yet either. :grumpy:

:laugh:

I know, I was pretty :grumpy: too, waiting so long but they finally arrived and your package is ready to be mailed :D

YAY!!! :bow: I keep seeing people with them on campus and I'm thinking "I DO suppor the cause, I really do....it just hasn't come yet...."

Hi! I just got my 10 in the mail yesterday...ordered them WEEKS ago! so maybe they were awaiting a new shipment. I could mail two or three to those who want one badly. pm me your address- first 3 get 'em!

And if you're going to the show in Seattle on Sunday (or are just in Seattle), stop by the ONE campaign pre-show rally! This one is being put on by DATA, I think (got the details from Teresita at DATA anyway...) I'm sure they'll do more like this in other cities and you can get the ONE bands there!!

The info:

Friends,

Just a quick reminder to join us for a ONE Campaign Rally on Sunday April 24th
before the U2 Concert in Seattle! We will be gathering at St. Paul's Episcopal
Church, 15 Roy St. from 5 - 6 pm. Hear live music, speakers and see a video of
the ONE Campaign launch in Philadephia.

Confirmed speakers include, The Very Reverend Taylor, St. Marks Cathedral; Mr.
Jonah Govoka, Jubliee Zimbabwe; and Mr. Dan O'Neill, Founder Mercy Corps.

I got my ten bracelets in the mail today. I'm wearing one, I gave one to my mother, and I've giving one each to my brother and sister-in-law who are coming over for dinner. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with the others.

I could buy One Campaign bracelets, and i'm waiting for them, but Make a Poverty History, i can't buy, i don't know what is happen when i click Buy Now, returns to the same page!:(

I ordered some about a week ago. I'd be happy to give some away when I get them!

Back
Top Bottom