On tv tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
don't get too excited, it's not much :reject:

"Being Mick Jagger" is on A&E tonight (9 p.m. EST). I mention this, because if it's the same on that was broadcast a couple of years ago, there's a very short segment where Bono and Mick are recording a duet together (and by very short, I mean probably 30 seconds).

just fyi in case anyone's never seen it :)

Aside from Bono being in this, there's a very funny scene with Mick trying to board a plane without his passport. Even if Bono wasn't in this for a slipt second, it's worth it to watch just for this scene alone!

i recommend it, too. it's an interesting look at the life of someone so famous.
plus, um, there's that moment or two of bono....
:)

arw9797 said:
:reject: the airport scene was stupid. They either cut out some of it or I'm just on :crack: The first time I saw it I thought it was so funny :der:

I thought the part on the plane after was funny :).

I didn't remember them talking about "lead singer magazine" before either :huh:.

P.S. for anyone else just reading this thread, the Bono part is over now :reject:

YellowKite said:
I laughed at the idea of the 'lead singer' magazine called "The Trouser" - especially Bono doing the sunglasses column. :lol:

Where is that song they were working on?

It's on Mick Jagger's last solo album. I think the song is called "Joy" - I don't think I've listened to it yet :shifty:. I have it on a cd . . . somewhere :reject:.

I didn't remember that part either. I only remember them eating a salad and then Bono standing up to leave. :hmm:

I swear she said "I sink you must have it" more than once.

Back
Top Bottom