On the next MTV Cribs....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jojoline

The Fly
Wouldn't it be mindblowing if they had one of our men on the f**king show? Or a special "U2 edition".
Anyone have related pictures? I don't care which house... Dublin, Nice, New York, Ba Bo Lu Island. Dern it, I'm curious. Ali says Bono is a mess around the house, I want to see towels on the floor and dirty dishes. I'll settle for drive-ways and gates or aerial views.

That would be soooo coool. I would love to see how they decorate their house.

But they are so private that they won't do that. Not decadent enough. OR MTV might have been to one of their houses and it was too normal for them to want to film it.

Ali with a 100 inch television....hahahahaha.

Leather couches, right? It's got to be a family-friendly home(s). I really want to see their kitchen, I'm a chef by trade.

jojoline said:
Ali says Bono is a mess around the house, I want to see towels on the floor and dirty dishes.

:wave: Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I'll volunteer my formidable skills as hausfrau - no charge!!!! :lmao:

I saw Bono's house when I was in Dublin :hmm: I was pleasantly surprised b/c it wasn't a massive house like we getting used to seeing many celebrities have. It was beautiful of course, and on the ocean, but appeared to be a lot more "normal" than I was expecting.

so was the 'I don't want to run for President because I don't want to move into a smaller house' comment exaggerated then?

jojoline said:
Leather couches, right? It's got to be a family-friendly home(s). I really want to see their kitchen, I'm a chef by trade.

cool! what cuisines have you specialized in?

I was a really finicky eater as a child, but grew up to try and enjoy many different cuisines from around the world - which is relatively easy to do in NYC! :D

Yeah, it would be cool if they did Cribs, but I know they never would. During the cars section, Bono could show off his sweet Maserati. :drool:

I was having that same thought:hug:
Im not alone in my thoughts! It would be too cool to see little adorable bono messes about the house
My dad told me today that i should apply for a job as his personal mid. following him around wherever he might be in the world whether it be on tour, in france, or at home:D
I have NO problem cleaning that mans messes up
For some reason I think Ali has complete rule over the kitchen....
can anybody imagine Bono messing around with flamable things without supervision?:eyebrow:
he's just to cute

I heard that in one of Bono's bathrooms he has signatures and stuff written ALL OVER his bathroom wall by famous people and other random non-famous mortals...
That would be totally fun to read and see all that.
I totally want to do that in my bathroom...except for mine is tile. Maybe when I get a new place...

Also, Bono and Ali have a blue room, which I find odd because I have a blue room in my house as well. I guess it's where they put their Christmas tree and it overlooks the ocean...

dazzledbylight said:

cool! what cuisines have you specialized in?

I was a really finicky eater as a child, but grew up to try and enjoy many different cuisines from around the world - which is relatively easy to do in NYC! :D

My specialty throughout culinary school was French, of course. However, I've branched out into many different regions. Right now I am cooking a fancy-schmacy restaurant in a hotel. Hey!!! You're from New York, I'm sure you've been to Boca Raton. Come down for a visit!! A visit that's close to say, March 1. Miami is 30 minutes away, we'll catch that show and I'm sure they'll be going to Tampa too, about 2 hours away.

Back
Top Bottom