OMG! This has to be the BIGGEST scandalising pic of Bono yet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
(ok, maybe not! ;))
Sorry if it has been up or its someones....:D

but other than that for those who aint seen........no comment from me! :ohmy:

lgpicny2.jpg

:D

hey, dont phone, its just for fun! :D

Good morning Daisybean....and now I've given u scandalising impure thoughts for the rest of the day! ;)

hehe :D

Me? Im completely and totally unaffected by this image..............

But I sense this piccie has been seen by u lot before..........:scream:......:lol: well u know me, the latecomer!!!!

Haha.......bet it belongs to someone here who adores Bonos crotch more than his music!

:tongue:

Last edited:
LOL! I just saw that pic in Zootopia! Must be a Crotch-Grabbing-Bono kinda day!

Cheers!
-Mel :)

Concerts make Bono excited.

BONO: I think I'm a good performer. :yes:

ALI: I can vouch for that. :ohmy:

;) :tongue:

Soulnation2002 and moi have come to the conclusion that this is indeed a VERY scandalous piccie (by the way i forgot how to spell scandalous, so correct me if im wrong, lol)

Hope yous lot can unattach yourselves from the screen, you naughty PLEBA girls:lol:

Attachments

• bonolie.jpg
    bonolie.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 69
*hates to be a wet blanket*

That pic that was attached used to appear in elevated Bono threads. Soooooooo...I just want to take a moment to say this turns into a another elevated Bono thread, it will have to be closed. :slant: Just don't start goin' overboard, ladies! :D

Re: *hates to be a wet blanket*

Bonochick said:
That pic that was attached used to appear in elevated Bono threads. Soooooooo...I just want to take a moment to say this turns into a another elevated Bono thread, it will have to be closed. :slant: Just don't start goin' overboard, ladies! :D

Sorry Bonochick, I didn't realise. What happened to that elevated bono thread:question: Did it just get shut down?

Re: Re: *hates to be a wet blanket*

AliTheFOADist said:
What happened to that elevated bono thread:question: Did it just get shut down?

Unfortunately ElevatedBono threads are not allowed. Not good for the young'uns! :D

MY DEAR LORD.....

First Pleba thread I've been to in awhile. Ive been trying to stay away cuz I don't wanna think nnaughty thoughts anymore.....but :drool: :sick: :shocked:

These are the photos that dreams are made of , girls.

:banghead: It all comes back so quickly.....

AliTheFOADist said:
Soulnation2002 and moi have come to the conclusion that this is indeed a VERY scandalous piccie (by the way i forgot how to spell scandalous, so correct me if im wrong, lol)

Hope yous lot can unattach yourselves from the screen, you naughty PLEBA girls:lol:

:eek: :shifty: :shocked: :love:

:silent:

Back
Top Bottom