OMG !!!! My christmas wish #1 came true!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
On the news on TV this morning and in the newspaper.

U2 ARE COMING TO GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN, JULY 23RD NEXT SUMMER!!!!!

MY HOMETOWN!!!!!

*FAINTS* WAKES UP* *FAINTS* *WAKES UP*

Post whatever you like to celebrate this!!!!!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! That is so kewl girlie *hugs* I'm praying that on their next tour they come back to San Antonio *crosses fingers* You'll get to see them sooner than us
biggrin.gif
Lucky girlie hehe

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

that's awesome, but why the random swedish concert? are they defintly touring next summer?

YAY-I'm happy for you!

group107.jpg

group52.jpg

EP26135.jpg

WE56715.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by madonna's child:
that's awesome, but why the random swedish concert? are they defintly touring next summer?

Of course it's not just a random swedish concert but it was on the local TV news here and they announce what's an interest for us. I mean, nothing official has come from U2 yet and probably won't in a while but that they commented it in the regular news, not entertainmentnews and that they had the date, the city and the stadium makes it pretty solid.

And after some spamming to the concertpromoter and the stadium, they sound a bit shaky. I guess they've gotten at least 100 mails today from swedish fans. And they ask us questions back and have the secret "nothing is set for a concert"-answer, just as they did just hours before everything was official for the concerts here this summer.
So, I'm at least starting to jump a little bit. Most rumours around U2 has a habit of being the truth so.....

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

So Miami is not the last Elevation? I knew this would happen! I was looking forward to the stop of this torture of hearing about shows but not being able to go.
But I'm happy for you!
smile.gif
Wow, I wonder where else it's going... and how long.

Thats fantastic news. The chances are that if there coming to your part of the world, they'll be coming back my part of the world too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I feel another road trip coming on
biggrin.gif

Oh and apparently there is a series of concerts planned in Hyde Park from July 20th to July 28th. Apparently they are building an temporary arena in the park. Big Name acts to be announced in the future. Seems to fit nicely with the rumour of them playing there next summer
biggrin.gif

------------------
Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

[This message has been edited by Bonovation (edited 11-30-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonovation:
Thats fantastic news. The chances are that if there coming to your part of the world, they'll be coming back my part of the world too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I feel another road trip coming on
biggrin.gif

And I thought we were from the same part of the world. We are both from the european part of the world. Or what part am I from? LOL The upper-north-out-of-space-part? The U2-part? That sounds good today.
wink.gif

See you next summer!
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

Spamming my own thread. LOL
biggrin.gif

Here's from u2.com newsletter that just arrived.

"Elevation 2001 comes to an end in Miami this weekend - where it started 101
shows ago, back in March. But there's still a lot going on - check U2.Com
this Sunday when we expect another exciting announcement."

Exciting announcement?? Ohh.... can't wait!!!

------------------

Thats great! I'm sure CatSuzie will be there too. And maybe myself, if I'll have enough money to travel with our boys again :)

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOAAAHHHH!!!! Ok, I don't know what that was but I am soooooo happy! I am *SO* there!!!

...7 months, 24 days.... ;-)

Originally posted by ZooGrl:
EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOAAAHHHH!!!! Ok, I don't know what that was but I am soooooo happy! I am *SO* there!!!

...7 months, 24 days.... ;-)

LOL You're the best!! I so wanted to call you but I was at work and just had my cellphone and it's just too expensive to call abroad from that. So when you called me.... YAYAYAY!!!!

The counting... that's my part. I use to do that, have to start right away.... or maybe wait a few more days til it might be more official.

7 month and 24 days.... wow...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sorry, I'm just sooo excited, don't know how to express it.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom