OMG! I just noticed something in the Zooropa Sydney vid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
OMG! I just noticed something in the Zooropa Sidney vid!

I was watching the video, but not the official one. I think HBO howed the full concert with 'Tryin to throw...' and the Zoo Confession. So! I just noticed, that in the Zoo Confession there were 2 familiar people!

The British guy, is Willie Williams, and there are two girls, one of the got a :censored: problem, and thats Edgies wife, Morleigh! It was really funny! And new for me, since I didnt saw this full concert video for ages.

Well, I don't have the version that aired on HBO, but from the normal tape, I love it when Adam jumps up, frightened by one of the explosions during Daddy's Gonna Pay... :lol:

Last edited:
Re: OMG! I just noticed something in the Zooropa Sidney vid!

Mr_LeMon said:
I was watching the video, but not the official one. I think HBO howed the full concert with 'Tryin to throw...' and the Zoo Confession. So! I just noticed, that in the Zoo Confession there were 2 familiar people!

The British guy, is Willie Williams, and there are two girls, one of the got a :censored: problem, and thats Edgies wife, Morleigh! It was really funny! And new for me, since I didnt saw this full concert video for ages.

:hmm: the HBO version is the only version I have of the Sydney show... I'm gonna have to check it out again. :yes:

I haven't watched it in a looooooooong time :reject:

*whines* I want the HBO version...

I also love it when they head out to the ramp and...

1. Edge gets a lift from that camera thing and thinks it's SO FUNNY. He's an adorable little geek. :heart:
2. Larry takes his sweet time getting out there, just barely makes his cue, and seems so nochalant about playing out there in front of all those people. another :heart:

Re: OMG! I just noticed something in the Zooropa Sidney vid!

Mr_LeMon said:

You just gave me something to do this morning. heh.

Moonie :D

Back
Top Bottom