OMG! I didnt meet Bono! WOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
I didnt get Edge's autograph! I didnt get my picture taken with Larry! I didnt dance onstage! I didnt get to see the show!
rolleyes.gif

But...I DID meet DB9, Discotheque, NumbedEdge, Otto, and....Dallas Schoo!Got a pic, he told me he was gonna post in the Yahoo Fan Club!
We also had a ton of laughs at other celebrities expense, made idiots out of ourselves, and generally had some fun. The boys snuck by us though, so we didnt get to meet them and i couldnt stay after the show.
frown.gif

Too bad the Staples center sucks big time!
mad.gif

Lot of complaints about the sound, the way the thing is built, and about a lot of the people who "work" there.
It was still worth the trouble though.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 11-20-2001).]

LMAO!! Sorry they got away though
frown.gif
Bono said in Details they leave before the house lights go down.

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Damn, too bad you couldn't stay after the show. Oh well, you wouldn't have met Bono, Larry, or Adam if you did anyway. We stood around waiting and watching the trucks come and take the set away. Some people saw Adam wave from his car as they were waiting at the stop light. No one saw Larry leave. Bono came by and waved (he had to save his voice for tonight). The only one who stopped to say hi, sign autographs and take a couple of pictures was Edge and that wasn't until about 1:30. By then the place looked totally deserted but then we saw Macy Gray leave...strange.

------------------
When you put on the leather pants, the pants start telling you what to do. - Bono

Back
Top Bottom