OMG Girls !!! The tour starts in only 2 weeks !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!! I can't believe it!!! I waited 9 months for PopMart, 4 months for Elevation, and now 2 weeks for Elevation Third Leg !!! I can't believe it !!!

Right now concentration on homework and essays is so hard !! These guys...

Hs64715.jpg

2K55646.jpg

3U55169.jpg

nR71107.jpg

...are the only thing on my mind !!!!
biggrin.gif

AAAAHHHHH! What if Prop doesn't get our tickets to us in time!!!???

*starting to panic*

This is very exciting. And to tell the truth, I'm almost more excited about meeting all the Pleba girls as I am about seeing U2!!!

Naya, can you recommend a cheap hotel in Montr?al near the venue? We will be driving over on Thurs.

Oh, and BTW, your story will be ready to coincide with the show.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Naya:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!! I can't believe it!!! I waited 9 months for PopMart, 4 months for Elevation, and now 2 weeks for Elevation Third Leg !!! I can't believe it !!!

Right now concentration on homework and essays is so hard !! These guys...

Hs64715.jpg

2K55646.jpg

3U55169.jpg

nR71107.jpg

...are the only thing on my mind !!!!
biggrin.gif

WOW Naya! LOL Thanks for the awesome pics! I know what you mean on concentrating on essays and midterm... ack... you can't!
biggrin.gif
Damn school. But OMG, I will see them soon!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I know! I can't believe its coming up so soon!!
Its funny, I walk around my hallway at work minding my own business, and then my mind jumps to thinking about the tour and seeing the Edge up close and personal, I just can't help but smile!! People must think I'm nuts sometimes..... LOL!

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Naya, can you recommend a cheap hotel in Montr?al near the venue? We will be driving over on Thurs.

smile.gif

I know a great hostel with toilet and shower on the room just around the corner from Molson centre. Mail me for further info if you are interested. Very nice, clean and cheap.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

*hides in her bed crying*

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Mrs Edge I sent you an email...

LOL Gina !!! Good idea !! *evil grin*

Glad you liked the pics girlies...

So what shows are the PLEBA chicas going to?

Miss Zooropa, what's wrong?
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 09-26-2001).]

I'm going to the Notre Dame show on the 10th. I just realized that that date will be exactly 5 months from the other show I saw them at in Indy. First show May 10, this show Oct 10. That's kinda neat.
smile.gif

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Naya:

Miss Zooropa, what's wrong?
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 09-26-2001).]

I'm not going to see them!!!

Ahhhh.... as much as I'm happy for you all girls that gets another chance to see them, it's hard to be here participating in your happy mood knowing that I'm stuck here... That's all Naya....

*keeps crying*
wink.gif

------------------

I'm going to Providence Oct 30th and smoothcriminal Larry's blowout bash on the 31st, quickly followed up by a trip to Philadelphia for my first sampling of a real cheesesteak and the show on the first of November!
Nhippy.gif
high as a kite on u2
biggrin.gif

If all goes well I might be up with Mrs. Edge for Montreal, and I'll see everyone in LasVegas too. I might even convince Adam to let me invite you girls to the wedding!
507.gif

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

Aw, Miss Zooropa! I don't even know if I'm going to see them either! It's all up to Prop! Don't be sad.
But hopefully I'll see you gals in Las Vegaaaas!!! And maybe one of the L.A. shows if I can get tix.
mad.gif

I'M EXCITED!!!

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

oliveu2cm,

I'll be at the Philly show as well!! Can't wait!! You should definitely head to Pat's or Gino's for a cheesesteak after the show!!!

If only we could convince Edge and the boys to go as well.....

See ya in Philly!!!

Shygirl

With me, I'm sitting on the subway and I'm listening to one of my zillions of bootlegs and I start to grin uncontrollably as I imagine my on stage antics, and people start smiling back at me! It's so embarassing. I also walk down the street mouthing the words and people stare. Sigh...it really is an affliction.

Today I had dinner with one of my oldest friends, and she said "so what are you up to lately?" And I had to admit that I have been spending all my time on the internet, not doing any work and writing stories for a bunch of people. I come accross as such an idiot with no life! But I can't help it! I love this and I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Originally posted by Shygirl:
I know! I can't believe its coming up so soon!!
Its funny, I walk around my hallway at work minding my own business, and then my mind jumps to thinking about the tour and seeing the Edge up close and personal, I just can't help but smile!! People must think I'm nuts sometimes..... LOL!

I'm going to the first Chicago show on the 15th! Less than three weeks away!

Also have to write up some procedures on how to do a particular job in our department, due in less than two weeks. Why must I deal with such distractions when I would much rather be Elevated??
frown.gif

*Sighs, thinks of upcoming vacation and of concert*

------------------
This signature for rent

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
AAAAHHHHH! What if Prop doesn't get our tickets to us in time!!!???

*starting to panic*

*sticks fingers in ears*
LALALALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

OMG JESS, DON'T SAY IT!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

My Prop form went...and I will not rest until ROCK'S HOTTEST TICKET is in my HOT little hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEBAAAAAAA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!

*ALSO starting to panic...knots up and down my spine from the sweet agonizing stress of it all*

Disco

YAY!!!!

I"M SO EXCITED!!!!!

Watch out Larry--here I come!

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

I'll be going to the Vegas show, which is seven weeks away. OH that seems so long from now. Hope I get my Prop tickets soon. The last time I saw the Boys was at the April 30th Phoenix show!!
biggrin.gif

Plain and simple... it's TORTURE. I cant WAIT to get started! So far it's looking like Montreal, Chicago, and Providence! I cant wait! Little scared of the airplanes... but I'll get over it!

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

In 12 days I will be ELEVATED in Notre Dame!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm so hyped over this show.....only holds 11,000 people....small venue!!!!

I do have to say that I'm so jealous of you girls going to Vegas......I want to be there to ...Disco , Mrs. Edge you girls are going to have a ball!!!!!

*browneyedgirl thinks about flying to Vegas by herslf...nah she's too chicken*

I want to see tons of pics of you guys at all the venues and I'm going to take a ton of us in Indiana......

It's absolutely frigid in Toronto.

Should be a lovely time lining up for the show!
biggrin.gif

I'm going to Vegas too! And Salt Lake City is going to be really fun standing in line in November. I'm going to get hypothermia... but after standing in line for Tacoma--I don't think anything will be worse than that!

Oh my god!! this is really random, but two military planes just flew over my house! Freaky! *scared*

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
I cant wait! Little scared of the airplanes... but I'll get over it!

Yeah..I'm a little freaked out about airplanes too. I have to take 4 flights all by myself! I've only gone on a plane by myself once before, and that was from Seattle to Boston (of course for the U2 show)! I think flying in and out of LA is the scariest!

Back
Top Bottom