OMG!! Bono moans... EEEEEK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kariatari

War Child
Holy MOSES!! I just listened to Mysterious Ways from Miami 3/24/01 and....O MY GOD!! No offense to you gals who made those remixes, but this totally brings those remixes to their KNEES!!!!!
biggrin.gif

If you have the means, I HIGHLY suggest you download it FAST!!!!!

Words just can't express it sounds like...

Ack! I don't know!!!
frown.gif
I just got it on a boot that someone sent me!
frown.gif
Maybe try new media or audiogalaxy!

I'm sorry I don't know where to get it!
frown.gif

ooh i remember that song from Miami - that was opening night and my friends and i were squealing like crazy - so so sexy
biggrin.gif
!!!!!

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

I have that boot but it's on the other side of the pond right now. I can't wait til I get it back now!!

I've also found another scandalizing moan from Bono and it's at the last rehearsal before th tour starts in Miami. After Bullet I think it is, right before WOWY. When I heard it I really got embarrassed. So if you have it or can get your hands on it, go and listen!!!

Beside that moan it's a great recording, specially if you love Bono's voice. It sounds like if he's sitting next to you singing along to a prerecorded tape or something, very strange but amazing experience!!

Besides the Bono Mixes.....on the Man Corral we have various wavs of Bono moaning, etc...most of which I had never heard before. Also the pants thing!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"This DEFINITELY needs a disclaimer before the post! Women,small children & Mona may die!" ~Fishy~

"I still believe that you're the Smut Messiah"

The Man Corral

I tried to go to the Man Corral, but I couldn't find the Bono moans. Where exactly do I have to look, WildHonee?

still hoping that someone will post a link...

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Originally posted by kariatari:
I tried to go to the Man Corral, but I couldn't find the Bono moans. Where exactly do I have to look, WildHonee?

Ah! Sorry

They're under Files

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"This DEFINITELY needs a disclaimer before the post! Women,small children & Mona may die!" ~Fishy~

"I still believe that you're the Smut Messiah"

The Man Corral

*slaps forehead*

Ohhhh, we have to join the group before we can access all the good stuff.

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
"And the Lord said 'Humble thyself, Bono!'" ~ Bono

"It's not like a family. It's like a street gang." ~ Larry

But you know there's something more
Tonight, tonight, tonight

Back
Top Bottom