Omg!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lil'Bono

War Child
I've just heard are you gonna wait for ever on 2fm. It is f**kin' amazing!!!
Bono sounds fantastic, it is a really brilliant song!!
It should have been included on the album,because it's even better than vertigo!!

I really like it, BUT I can't wait to hear the whole version of Love, Peace or else... I just listened to one minute of it and I'm totally :hyper: That song is gonna rock!

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:
I really like it, BUT I can't wait to hear the whole version of Love, Peace or else... I just listened to one minute of it and I'm totally :hyper: That song is gonna rock!

I got chills the moment that Bono's voice came in after the 30 second intro. I can't wait to hear it in its entirety when the album's released! :faint:

Ok, this song needs more buzz :love: The more I listen, the more I love it. If this couldn't nake the album, what did??? Of course, they may have thought it may not fit, but I could definitely see it fitting in on an album with Vertigo and ABOY.

I agree it's a bit raw, but all it would take a little more production, and it would fit right in, IMHO.

Mark Freedman said:

I agree it's a bit raw, but all it would take a little more production, and it would fit right in, IMHO.

I like it too, but it sounds a little "unfinished" to me, maybe that's why it's a B side :shrug: - still Bono's voice sounds great! And Edge's guitar does sound really AB like, the tone reminds me a little bit of Lady With the Spinning Head :)

Queen Bee, my feelings exactly on Love and Peace . . . his voice . . .:drool:

His voice sounds a little off for some reason, maybe it is just a little raspy? I do like the song, but it sounds kinda like a Disney movie song. It is not my favorite song thats for sure. It is probably like Vertigo though, I hated it when it first came out, and now I love it. I am also the same person who hated Beautiful Day and now I play it and Stuck In A Moment everyday on my way to school.
Give me a week and I'll be whinning about how I wish I were listening to Are You Gonna Wait Forever....just watch.

kellyahern said:

I like it too, but it sounds a little "unfinished" to me, maybe that's why it's a B side :shrug: - still Bono's voice sounds great! And Edge's guitar does sound really AB like, the tone reminds me a little bit of Lady With the Spinning Head :)

Exactly -- and Lady With the Spinning Head is my all time favorite U2 b-side.

Back
Top Bottom