OMF! I can't believe him!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
How dare he do this to us:
mad.gif

9777157.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm affraid this man is after one of these ladies. Or even whorse: He wants a hmmm ...

TETRASOME!?!?!?! *disgusted with the idea*

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

*And if the mountain should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
Not a tear
No, not I...*

I am having a hard time sleeping, so I thought I would log on to see what new threads have been posted, and what do I see, Bono hugging DC.
frown.gif

He has admited that he is a fan of DC, so I knew that a picture and a collaboration would pop up sooner or later. I am sorry, but I do not want to see Bono with Pop stars. Please Bono, keep the rest of the boys away from the Pop groups...
mad.gif

Pop stars, let's all come together and make a Bono sandwich........

9777157.jpg

I don't mind that he is with Destiny's Child, because I am a fan of their music.... U2 is my favorite band always, but I am also a big hip hop and rap lover (even though DC is more pop than hip hop but I still love other people like Nelly)... my friends don't seem to understand why, and I'm not saying you have to either, but that's just the way I am

But what bothers me more than him hanging out w/ pop singers is him hanging out w/ mediocre rock stars (ex. Fred Durst).........

------------------
~ Katie ~
We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Man, some of you people are so harsh about other artists...

I think that picture is cute!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Yeah, I agree. What's the big deal? The pic is adorable. ::shrug:: I'm glad he's not so much of an elitist that he'd refused to "hang out" with someone simply because of their career, musical style or even lack of talent. That, I think, would bother me more.

As for him *seriously* being after one of them, with a wife of 20 years and a newborn at home, I don't really know what to say to that.

Cheryl

If it's good enough for Bono, then it's good enough for me (even though I'll never be a fan of them or listen to their songs on purpose or generally care about what they do at all
biggrin.gif
).

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Their's is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Aren't all the Destiny's Child girls about 20? That should give all us PLEBA girls who are 19/early 20s hope- at least Bono likes to hang out with people in our age group! And I think the picture is kind of cute- it looks like they're having fun.

Hmmmm

the picture IS kinda cute....but....

they're too tall for him! Yeah, that's it!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
I am having a hard time sleeping, so I thought I would log on to see what new threads have been posted, and what do I see, Bono hugging DC.
frown.gif

He has admited that he is a fan of DC, so I knew that a picture and a collaboration would pop up sooner or later. I am sorry, but I do not want to see Bono with Pop stars. Please Bono, keep the rest of the boys away from the Pop groups...
mad.gif

See what happends when I am running short of sleep...I end up taking it out on poor old Bono...lol...

Awwwww, I think it's cute!
I'm not a big fan of theirs but I mean...Look at that face! It's almost as cute as that green licky smilie...MAN i love that smiley something powerful!
Awww.
-Bluey

The girl on the left -- Her entire LEG is the same height as a whole Bono!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
The one of the left is Michelle, I saw her when DC was on TRL.. she is really tall.....

OMG If she had a pair of baggy pants, Bono could fit in one leg, and it'd go up to his little Irish nose!

------------------
~*Mona*~

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Originally posted by wildhoney22:
The one of the left is Michelle, I saw her when DC was on TRL.. she is really tall.....

OMG If she had a pair of baggy pants, Bono could fit in one leg, and it'd go up to his little Irish nose!

LoL - and she could fit her entire body into the other pant leg cause she's so flippin' skinny.....

------------------
~ Katie ~
We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom