Olympics worth watching for more than just the athleticism

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the gold medalist....Alexei Yagudin!!!

299sc8.jpg

t1_yagudin_all.jpg

2winners.jpg

Alexei, Yvgeny, & Todd

yaguex2.JPG

ps0301yagudin4.jpg

RAWR! HOTTIE
tongue.gif

The big-nosed, huggable sliver medalist...Yevgeny Plushenko!!!

plushenko1.jpg

Bild_Plushenko.jpg

plu_sp2.jpg

t1_plushenko_ap-01.jpg

Um...I have a picture of him in a gold thong...it's kind of terrifying, but if anybody has the hots for him I'll gladly post it. Speak up!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
And now the news is that Sale and Pelletier will get their gold medal after all.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

YAY!!!!
biggrin.gif
They deserved it!

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Anyone see the awarding of the gold medals to Sale and Pelletier last night? It was really sweet...all four of the co-champions on the stand together.
smile.gif
Hot damn, that Anton Sikharulidze is goodlookin'! Reminds me a bit of Hugh Jackman!
biggrin.gif

capt.1014006787olympics_figure_skating_xpch108.jpg

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Anyone see the awarding of the gold medals to Sale and Pelletier last night? It was really sweet...all four of the co-champions on the stand together.
smile.gif
Hot damn, that Anton Sikharulidze is goodlookin'! Reminds me a bit of Hugh Jackman!
biggrin.gif

capt.1014006787olympics_figure_skating_xpch108.jpg

I totally noticed that too last night ... ah ... foreignmen with accents make me weak in the knees.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

For me Anton is like a cuddly teddy bear, not
hot!! The medal ceremony was really sweet-I liked it when they all held hands.
smile.gif
Oh yeah-USA plays Belarus in hockey today! Kick arse guys!

I do think Anton is hot. I also like the Italian Ice Dancing guy here, I just love cute faced guys with longish dark hair and sexy moves!(note my screen name
wink.gif
) That girl is very lucky to have her hands on him!

capt.1014095646.olympics_figure_skating_slic136.jpg

and the French one, kind of Robert Plant-like!
biggrin.gif

4228251763.jpg

He's so hot and sexy like a wild LION- GRROOWWLLL!
icon22.gif

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 02-19-2002).]

Man, how did I miss this thread?????

How about Ross Powers, the gold medalist in halfpipe (snowboard)?

Or the male part of the US ice dancing team (he's got a long Russian name)?

Only reason to watch ice dancing last night was the men
biggrin.gif

Sale and Pelletier getting their medals was so sweet. I loved how both pairs laughed and talked together. It made me get all teary. I am such a sap! ~Jen

I don't watch tv... so I don't know what's going on...... there are a lot of hotties in the olympics this year! wow! thanks for the pics everyone

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Originally posted by YellowKite:
My fave was always Paul Wylie - especially the Henry V program he did!

Oh I loooooved Paul Wylie back in 92. What a great program that was.
smile.gif

memmmmories!

-sula

I love Paul Wylie too! He is a great skater. I'm very excited Apolo won tonight too. I just wish he didn't have to win like that. It would have been cooler if he had not been fouled and was able to pass the guy. Oh well. I'm glad other people are into the Olympics like I am. None of my friends or family ever liked it as much as I do.
smile.gif

Cheers for Apolo! I don't think his victory is tainted, he was grinning as soon as he crossed the line. He knew he'd seen a penalty that would disqualify the other guy then. Also, he was knocked down on Sat. so he deserves this.

I know she's a girl and no one here is hot for her, but here is wishing best of luck tonight to Michelle Kwan!
smile.gif

1386211.jpg

AAHHH!! The glory and hotness of Apolo Anton Ohno, here with his gold medal!
smile.gif

capt.1014266792.olympics_short_track_slic136.jpg

capt.1014267816.olympics_short_track_slic139.jpg

capt.1014269009.olympics_short_track_slic143.jpg

*SIGH* does no one else appreciate what a cute and sexy guy this is? WOW!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
*SIGH* does no one else appreciate what a cute and sexy guy this is? WOW!
biggrin.gif

yeah, I'm all there! He's grown on me. I think seeing how gracious and overjoyed he was about winning his silver medal last week, even though he was going to win that race, really showed a strength of character or lack of ego, or both maybe. I'm tired of athletes that are all "look at me...I'm only going to be satisfied with GOLD...I am the best!" He seems to really be in it for the love of his sport and just happy to be at the Games. Oh yeah, and he's really adorable. Too bad he's a bit younger than me.
tongue.gif

here's another one of Alexei Yagudin, '02 Gold Medalist, that I thought you girls might appreciate.
biggrin.gif

4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom