"Old" PLEBAns?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Googled on my nickname and found these links

http://echosphere.net/man_corral/glossary.html

and

http://www.geocities.com/u2j33_3/

Which made me enter this site for the first time in...hmmm... years? So much has happened and so many new faces which is great! Keep up the good work making PLEBA the drooliest place on the internet. ;)

But are there any "old" PLEBAns still around? Who might remember me. :D (or at least my famous shirtless pictures ;) )

I remember most of the people listed in the second link above and gosh, I miss those days! So come and gather in this thread and update, if you haven't been here for a while or if you are regularly here, update me! :)

Me? I'm still as dedicated as ever and saw 6 Vertigo shows, met all the guys and had a blast.

There has also been born a new Miss Zooropa.... My lovely horse gave me a foal this June and I named her after my longlasted nickname and to show my devotion to the best band in the world, so now there is a little horsie named Miss Zooropa. :D

So, how are you?

HIII!! At least one that hasn't drowned yet.... ;)

One familiar name. :) I see you still host this place.

Went through old threads yesterday, waaaayyy back in 2001. Jeez, I laughed. :D Unfortunatly many photos had lost there directions.

Know if anyone is still around? MrsEdge with her stories? AM from Iceland? sulawesigirl? Blueeyes? U2kitten? Melpop? oliveU2com? Gina Marie? LarryMullen'sPOPangel? martha? Discoteque? MrLeMon? Wildhonee? and everyone else that was around 2001-2002

I know CatDubh (Suzie from Hungary) lives in Cork with her irish husband and at least one baby.

Zoogrl (Hayley from Montreal) lives in Dublin, she never went home after we went there summer 2002. :D

Naya got married with an australian guy and lives there now.

Last edited:
MrsEdge is still here, sula is a mod here (fym), Gina Marie is here under a different name, LarryMullen'sPOPAngel is still here, so is martha. They really dont post in PLEBA anymore though.

Thanks for the update, both of you! :)

Good to know some are still around. Who am I to blame I mean. :D

Now I've lurked through about..hmm.. 200 pages with threads from early 2001 til summer 2002. Gosh it was a crazy time. I guess it still is. ;)

I've printed out Mrs Edge story for me to save for the future and also read it again. *blushes* :D Miss those days but I guess we've moved on, alot happens in five years.

Back
Top Bottom