Old or young U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elisa519_U2adik

The Fly
Old or young? Young Bono/Larry/Edge/Adam, or Old Bono/Larry/Edge/Adam?

wel, for me, I like the Old U2, when they're in their late 30's and early 40's. they look more mature in that age. which is better

b76d5cb2.jpg

5041aae0.jpg

If I could stick U2 in a time capsule and keep them one way forever, it would be like this:

Berlincloseups.jpg

1991-1992. They were still young, but they were mature. They were beautiful, and hot. In short, they had it all.

I like both but if i had to choose i'd say Young, i am 23 years old so i prefer to see them when they were in their 20's and soon late 20's but i still have a few years left for that.

I think they have matured into very attractive men:drool: :wink:

but I have a soft spot for the time period from 1991-1994:D U2 will be forever cool for what they did then

U2 is my favorite U2 - Baby, UF, JT, POP, HTDAAB, etc.

How could you really choose?

I love them all.

:larry: :adam: :edge: :hug: :bono: :love:

Because i'm going to be awkward, i'd say:

Adam as he is now
Bono circa JT (dear Lord....:mac: )
Edge from ZooTV era
Larry.... well, he hasn't really changed alot over 25 years, so any Larry is fine by me.

miss becky said:
If I could stick U2 in a time capsule and keep them one way forever, it would be like this:

Berlincloseups.jpg

1991-1992. They were still young, but they were mature. They were beautiful, and hot. In short, they had it all.

miss becky i agree with you 100% :wink:

Bono 1992
Adam 1982-3, how he is on October cover, or from Red Rocks video.
Larry, October cover.
Edge, Boy days.

(basically when they were about my age now, except Bono with the mullet ;) )

They're all great now too, though I'd like it if Adam let his hair grow out just a wee bit more. There's a pic somewhere, from his early 20's, he has blond hair, but it's straightened out, if he went back to that look, :drool:

Last edited:
Well. ladies..I hafta say......

.....all of them.....:drool:

(Although if you really twisted my arm to make a choice it'd have to be Joshua Tree U2....:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Whenever I see their vids of those days, they simply drive me...:crazy: )

And yeah, they do seem to be getting better with age. I think it's a man thing: they slide into distinguished gentlemenship. People look up to them. And us girls, well, us girls just...

.....ache...:drool: :drool:

During the boy era they were cute but not particularly "sexy"
I still woulda done bono :wink:
Im not sure I can say Im attracted to them from between october and JT.....but during JT they began to sizzle :D
BUT if I was going to choose a bono to have forever, I think it would be achtung bono.
I agree with the comment that he was mature then, but still young and yummy :drool:
I gotta say though, hes looking mighty fine in jeans these days

I love old U2, but there will always be a special place in my heart for the young U2 I fell in love with (War, UF) and of course the very sexy JT and AB U2 :drool: all U2~!

If I had to pick one particular time for all four of them, I'd hafta pick 1991-1992 as well. Bono was still smoldering from his JT days, but I like Edge's look better. Adam and Larry look mostly the same to me, but a little more mature, which is very sexy.

However, in a perfect world, I'd prefer...

Adam: WAR era. I love me some lumberjack Adam.
sweat.jpg

Larry: Pop because I think he was downright sexy back then.
polkadot.jpg

Edge: ATYCLB. And now I suppose, since his look hasn't changed all that much. I like the beanie.
CMON.jpg

Bono: Oooh, this one's tough. As much as I LOVE Joshua Tree Bono, I think I like the way he was inbetween Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby because he has the sexiness of JT, but the attitude and confidence of AB.
donkey.jpg

:drool:

I was young and this band played croke park,i could here most of it as i lived in marino,about a mile away,i was so busy playing with a football and on the streets some of the kids were like that's u2,it meant nothing to me,how life can change.I'll take u2 anytime,just for them to be in my lifetime will satisfy me.

Back
Top Bottom