Old or young U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Noooooooooo.... beli ! never! LOL

I used to think I was an early days girl you know... the mullet... yeah, I know.. but well it was my time!... but lately I realise I just love them as they are right now, confident, oh so sexy and happy in their own skins.

52489666.jpg

Last edited:
It's like putting a kid in a candy store and telling them they can only pick out one thing.... it's a decision which will be difficult to make and probably change every few seconds!

Since my parents always said: pick ONE or get nothing at all, I'll force myself to make a decision.:hmm:

I'm going to have to break it down a bit:
Individually I would say

:edge: Baby Edge. Nothing against him as he is now, all the guys have aged beautifully, but there was just something about him in those early days...
ecea020d.jpg

:bono: I like Bono best just as he is right now, I think present day Bono is better than ever before
U2109.jpg

:larry: Another tough decision. he's looking good right now; but I think his look, his attitude and his energy were PERFECT in the 1993 range
Larry024.jpg

:adam: Now this one is not so easy... I mean look at what a sexy mature man he's become!
new2m28-1.jpg

But who wouldn't want the chance to see the the blonde fro? (It looks so soft! I wanna touch it...)
NewImage98.jpg

He was so subtley sexy around R&H ...
and so overtly daring and cool during the Zoo era...

{please excuse the author while she has a brain annurysm from trying to make an impossible decision}

Ok, ok... I guess if I had to keep them all together in one era, I think they're pretty darn perfect right now. Experience, wisdom, wit, charm, and still soooooo sexy it almost hurts to look at them.

Last edited:

Hi!

There is something so precious about the "old" U2.

I've had such a day.....I'm just over-reacting........but each has their own special something..........but Mr.B does stand-out in the crowd........is that a Kenny Chesney cowboy hat?......................:help: I need somebody :help: Not just anybody.........:help:

carol
wizard2c
:|

PS: When I was younger...so much younger than today.....I didn't need anybody's help in any way.......:help:

I'll take new U2 with one exception: Edge-JT era. There was something about seeing his long ponytail coming out of his hat/scarf that I remember as kind of sexy(the picture I have in mind his ponytail was braided!).

War era Adam WAS hot, you are right Ashley! JT era Bono was droolworthy. Larry and Edge always look ageless. As a band collectively, Achtung Baby was the ultimate - a band at their peak.

But they will always look good to me! Love your 'Keef' Richards pic Beli! Thats what forty odd years of drink and drugs does to you but you've gotta love the man!:D

This is definetly a hard choice.

I will always have a soft spot for the lovely 80's mullet Bono, but as a whole I think they are great right now. I think the whole package of age, wisdom, and sexy works for all of them.

Thanks for all the great pics! *dreamy sigh* ;)

Back
Top Bottom