Okay, so lets say you're standing in front of a half-naked U2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Echo

War Child
I know a lot of my fellow PLEBAcites have had tons of exams this week, so I thought I'd give you a quiz you'd actually enjoy.

You have in your hands four shirts:

A) A big fuzzy sweater
B) A black tank top
C) One of those long-sleeved mesh shirts that you can see right through (Think early Madonna)
D) A plain white dress shirt (But it can be worn any way you want)

And you have four men standing in front of you:
A) Bono
B) Adam
C) Larry
D) And that other guy...what's his name...? Oh yeah, EDGE!!!
wink.gif

Which shirt would you give to each guy to wear? And why?

-Echo

No copying off your neighbor.
This quiz is 20% of your PLEBA grade.

And NO, you CANNOT burn all the shirts and then run for your camera.

------------------
Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure
Experience it at http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing the Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
Version 3.0 is at:
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

big fuzzy sweater: NO ONE! Cos....y'know, I'd just have to rip it offa them...

tank top: EDGIE WEDGIE POO POO, of course...but he'd have to wear them with those SPANGLED PANTS!!! *breaks sweat*

white shirt: yummy Bono...but leave it half unbuttoned to show some Bonofur, and add some sexy medallions *tongue loll*

mesh shirt: Lord Clayton - cos he's so funky fresh and stylish

"invisible shirt": SMOOTH CRIMINAL LARRYLICIOUS MULLEN!!! (but of course!!)
biggrin.gif

who's with me? Aaaaahhhhh!!!! *runs down hallway with U2 flag waving expecting all of Pleba to follow like a pied piper*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Disco
------
M.O.M.M. of EBOC
------
http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl
<A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque" TARGET=_blank> http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque[/url]
--------------------
*Everybody talkabout...POP muzik!*

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 10-26-2001).]

Hmmmm let's seee....
I think I would want to mix it up a little
Edge gets the see through shirt
Larry get the white shirt
Adam gets the big sweater
Bono gets the tank top.

Or plan B...
I keep the sheer shirt, the white shirt and the tank top and they all have to try to wear the sweater at the same time...or fight for it.

Yeah okay PLAN C!!!!!!
they have to fight in a sort of tournament style mudfight to see who gets the sweater. Those who amuse me can have a towel in the meantime.
Heh heh heh
-Bluey drunk with power

------------------
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy." - Bono.
Bluephisto

Originally posted by Echo:
I know a lot of my fellow PLEBAcites have had tons of exams this week, so I thought I'd give you a quiz you'd actually enjoy.

A) A big fuzzy sweater
B) A black tank top
C) One of those long-sleeved mesh shirts that you can see right through (Think early Madonna)

A) Bono
B) Adam
C) Larry
wink.gif

-Echo

You know, I just spent fifteen minutes typing up a really good response to your message and it refused it, and then I lost it. So, in my fuzzy-brainedness, I'm not going to do anything about it until tomorrow.
frown.gif

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

A) A big fuzzy sweater- hmm, i think Adam.
B) A black tank top- definately Larrry! so u can see all his bulging muscles
wink.gif

C) One of those long-sleeved mesh shirts that you can see right through (Think early Madonna)- Edge, hehehe
D) A plain white dress shirt (But it can be worn any way you want)- Bono and he would have it unbottoned at the top, and sleeves rolled up.

A) A big fuzzy sweater
B) A black tank top

A) Bono
B) Adam
C) Larry
wink.gif

Big fuzzy sweater to Adam, then I would cuddle him all night. Eventually the sweater would come off anyways, so then someone else could have it
wink.gif

Mesh shirt to Poo Poo, because he is groovy, that would be ? la PopMart. He was really yummy back then too
biggrin.gif

Tank top to Larry, because it suits him and he looks best in a tank top.

White tee shirt to Bono, hopefully it's a V-neck, he looks best in white, V-neck tee shirts
wink.gif

And now I got all excited of the thougth, me dressing a half-naked U2, that I have to go out and have a ciggie
tongue.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
LOL!!!

*praying they never make U2 action figures*

wink.gif

I was hoping for Barbie/Ken type poseable dressable U2 dolls! Oh, how much fun that would be, with 'outfits sold seperately.' Edge would have some cute little sewn-on beanies, and Bono would be the only one with real, combable hair and a little brush. Adam and Larry would have plastic molded hair. Bono would have shades, sewn onto his head with little pieces of string like the Malibu Barbies used to have, but I would pull them off(just like I did Malibu Barbie's) look at his beautiful painted baby blues with little white sparkles. They could come dressed in their current Elevation gear but you could buy extra outfits for each era, such as Fly and MacPhisto suits, and the old west Rattle and Hum clothes complete with stick-on ponytail extensions for Bono and Edge! Those little boots would be so cute on their feet!
Oh, but I do go on (as Bono says he does) If anyone else thinks this is a good idea maybe we can go into business!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I was hoping for Barbie/Ken type poseable dressable U2 dolls! Oh, how much fun that would be, with 'outfits sold seperately.' Edge would have some cute little sewn-on beanies, and Bono would be the only one with real, combable hair and a little brush. Adam and Larry would have plastic molded hair. Bono would have shades, sewn onto his head with little pieces of string like the Malibu Barbies used to have, but I would pull them off(just like I did Malibu Barbie's) look at his beautiful painted baby blues with little white sparkles. They could come dressed in their current Elevation gear but you could buy extra outfits for each era, such as Fly and MacPhisto suits, and the old west Rattle and Hum clothes complete with stick-on ponytail extensions for Bono and Edge! Those little boots would be so cute on their feet!
Oh, but I do go on (as Bono says he does) If anyone else thinks this is a good idea maybe we can go into business!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Jaysus, good Lord, Kitty!! Count me in for sure!! ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

***Sparky's Whore - in charge of Barbie/Ken type poseable dressable Adam Charles Clayton dolls!

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

Okay, that would be so cool! You design the Adam doll and his wardrobe and accessories, I'll do Bono's, any volunteers for Edge and Larry?
biggrin.gif

Bono: He gets the white shirt, buthe has to leave it half open.

Edge: the see through mesh shirt... I can just picture this on him.

Adam: The fuzzy sweater. For some reason I can see this on him, since he's worn women's clothing without hesitation before I get the impression that he wouldn't object...

Larry: The black tank top... *drool*
biggrin.gif

Or you could give Bono the white shirt, Edge the tank top, Adam the see through shirt and Larry the fuzzy sweater... hehehehe... Nah I like the first scenario.

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Nekkid Bono?!

Oh, i CAN'T burn all the shirts? I don't want to play anymore...
frown.gif

No, OK.

Bono - white shirt! and a tie!

Larry - tank top! of course

Edge - fuzzy sweater. It feels just like Bono to him.

Adam - mesh. Not sure how he would look in that, but we could just use Cardboard Adam as a hatrack or something, to put the extra shirts on

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
"We got the soul - we got the honey"-Bush

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Originally posted by adam's_mistress:
Yes, but would they be anatomically correct?

wink.gif

Oh, you are SO bad! So Adam's would be biggest and Bono's would be 'elevated.'
wink.gif

I am seriously going to draw a design for my Bono doll collection and try to post it, maybe Cat and Foadie and whoever does Edge can too. Maybe we can market and sell them, I'd love to see this come to life!

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Oh, you are SO bad! So Adam's would be biggest and Bono's would be 'elevated.'
wink.gif

!!! I just snorted pepsi into my BRAIN! I'm drowning on the inside! OMG lol!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
"We got the soul - we got the honey"-Bush

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Originally posted by CatDubh:
Big fuzzy sweater to Adam, then I would cuddle him all night. Eventually the sweater would come off anyways, so then someone else could have it
wink.gif

Mesh shirt to Poo Poo, because he is groovy, that would be ? la PopMart. He was really yummy back then too
biggrin.gif

Tank top to Larry, because it suits him and he looks best in a tank top.

White tee shirt to Bono, hopefully it's a V-neck, he looks best in white, V-neck tee shirts
wink.gif

And now I got all excited of the thougth, me dressing a half-naked U2, that I have to go out and have a ciggie
tongue.gif

I was going to say the exact same thing...
smile.gif

When I think mesh shirt...I think PopMart Edgie! Tank top---totally Larry! The white shirt is so Bono (unbuttoned of course)...and well...the fuzzy sweater is sort of just left for Adam. It has to be a bright colored sweater though. Actually Adam doesn't get to wear anything...I think you can agree with me on that one Cat!!
smile.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

BUMP!! Remember this thread??? Funny, noone said that they would put Larry in the Mesh Shirt!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????

**crzy grabs all the shirts and runs out of the room, leaving all 4 boys bare-chested and staring after her**

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Bono = White Shirt
Edge = Fuzzy Sweater
Adam = Tank Top
Larry = Mesh

I need a cigarette ... and I don't even smoke

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

eek.gif
For a second I thought Echo came back to PLEBA
eek.gif

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

For a second I thought Echo came back to PLEBA

<--- wishes she was back

frown.gif

At least there is Vox Pop and the Man Corral..

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

A) A big fuzzy sweater- Edge, cos he looks adorable in those sweaters.

B) A black tank top-Adam, he has muscular arms.

C) One of those long-sleeved mesh shirts that you can see right through (Think early Madonna)-Larry cos I want to see him as naked as possible

D) A plain white dress shirt (But it can be worn any way you want)-Bono, he always wears these.

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Actual convo with Larry:
u2bela1: You?re a skank you know that??
Larry: HAHAHA Good one.
u2bela1: Yeah you big flirty man you!
<clarity> he's prolly all like Anne she said I'm a skank rofl
<clarity> Bono's like you are a skank Lardence rofl

A) A big fuzzy sweater
B) A black tank top

A) Bono
B) Adam
C) Larry
wink.gif

-Echo

OK, this is funny because I remember this exact same quiz back in November. I remember because I spent a good portion of a half hour typing out a thoughtful answer.

The reason I think this is so funny is because I had originally put down Larry as the wearer of the fuzzy sweater. This is where it gets weird: that mesh shirt was mentioned in that quiz back in November - how did Larry know to wear that shirt????
biggrin.gif

Anyway.... so here's my thoughts on this:

A) A big fuzzy sweater - Edge. He just seems like the fuzzy sweater type. Larry was a fuzzy sweater type at the beginning, but evolved.
biggrin.gif
Besides, everyone saw that green fuzzy sweater Edge was wearing on Dave Letterman.

B) A black tank top - Adam. Reason? He's got that chiseled chest and a black tank top (preferably tight) would accentuate his chiseled-ness.

C) One of those long-sleeved mesh shirts that you can see right through (Think early Madonna) - BWAHAHAHAHAH. I'm sure everybody has mentioned Larry would wear this by now. Yep. I'd put Larry down for this shirt because OHMYGAWD he wore it and OHMYGAWD he looked so feckin' hot. I don't think this needs any further explanation.

D) A plain white dress shirt (But it can be worn any way you want) - Bono. Bono looks good in white, in black, in red ruffly shirts, in white ruffly shirts. I think if he wore this dress shirt, it would look great unbottoned, hanging open to show his furry chest.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

I have one question before I decide who will wear what shirt. Are they wearing any pants?

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 02-06-2002).]

well, I really can?t decide. I guess I?m going to have to dress and undress them all for a while, just to see how they?s look like
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom