Okay I gotta ask... Hands making the 'heart' shape..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfeden

Refugee
calm down, cold resides with me. I flee to decembe
does anyone else in here find it hysterically funny when the B-man's making the 'heart' shape on his chest... I know what he means by it but I'm wondering if anyone's told him what that means in American Sign Language..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(and I kinda get the feeling that he'd still do it even if he DID know what it means....heehehehehe..)

slanecastle_002.jpg

I also think it's cute, U2Kitten. :)

I asked my sister if she knew what it meant, since I figured she'd know because she's in her 2nd year of learning sign language at school, but she has no clue what it represents. What does it mean? :huh: :confused:

Thanks for that pic Queen Bee! :love:

Here's a pic:

makeheart.jpg

and a cute little thingy I found on another site :heart: :cute:

makeheart.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: *dies laughing* :D
celia said:
haha, that is sooo funny! Yes Emilie next time u see him, ask him if he knows what it means!!! :lmao:
If he doesn't know,can you imagine Emilie having to explain what it means??I bet she would blush(and so would he) :lol: :lmao: :D

miss-U2 said:
i will tell him :wink: i bet i can do it :yes:

Oh my... :ohmy: It's gonna be so much fun reading your stories from you next visit to Dublin if you tell this to Bono!!! :lmao: I believe you can to it too - you have to do it - it will be so much fun to see (and you telling about) the expression on his face when you tell it!!! :lmao:

...Wonder how he's going to react when you tell him this?! :hmm: Perhaps he already knows?! :shifty: :huh:

You should definatley tell him. Since he's so familiar with you, it wouldn't be weird or anything. And if he doesn't already know what it means, i'm sure he'll think it's funny.

Back
Top Bottom