Okay girls..............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I have decided that I need some serious time away from the forum bc im slacking in school and things are getting a bit crazy around here. So I wont be visiting for awhile, but I'll prolly be on AIM every now and again. I dont how long I'll be gone from the forum. It will be really hard bc this place is so much fun and I have met and talked to a whole bunch of ppls and they are my friends! Okay See ya later

love ya all! your Afro HO! and Twin!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Dont do to much without me!

I admire your strength, I feel like I've been slacking on my studies too, and I've tried to swear that I'll only check in here on the weekends. I've only been able to stay away for a max of a day at a time.

I have a problem. :sad:

:hug: Aw, we'll miss ya.

I'm gonna be taking a break soon myself... got a hiking trip coming up soon... I'll be out in the woods in the middle of nowhere with no U2 or Internet. :| It's good to take a break... I've become an addict of this place lately... :shifty:

erised said:
:hug: Aw, we'll miss ya.

I'm gonna be taking a break soon myself... got a hiking trip coming up soon... I'll be out in the woods in the middle of nowhere with no U2 or Internet. :| It's good to take a break... I've become an addict of this place lately... :shifty:

LOL awwww. Knowing me if I took a hiking trip I'd still take my U2 cds to listen to.

Awww! You are SO GOOD.

I am very jealous of your ability to walk away cold-turkey for a while.

I need your strength (now i just busted into a springsteen song)!

Good luck!

Come back soon!

Back
Top Bottom