OK, who are the Pleba night owls?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
My damn job constantly throws off my natural tendency to be a night owl, but on the weekends I 'come out at night' (like tonight - it's nearly 2 AM) tho I am slowly fadingggggggg....zzzzzzz....

So who else are the true night owls in PLEBA land???
wink.gif

Disco...who wishes she were AT a disco!!!

well, i'm still looking through the forum
biggrin.gif

I need to sleep!

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined efforts of everybody I've ever known."
-Chuck Palahniuk, 'Invisible Monsters'

---> night owl. but i have to cos during the day this place is sooooooooooooo dead :\

I am, when I'm allowed to be.
Dad's been making me get off the computer at midnight recently, and I don't like it.
mad.gif

When I sleep over at friend's houses, I'm routinely up until 4 or 5.
It's only then that I'm REALLY awake, I think. It's also when I get my best writing done.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Tyler Durden, Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

About this place bein' dead.....I just noticed that too, I had been away from interference for a few weeks, what is going on???? This place was buzzin' with activity a couple of weeks ago!!!
Is everyone on vacation or what?!?!

------------------
Maria

"She comes in colours, you know she gonna turn the daylight on...."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

Sunrazor... I agree... I love getting up and writing reaaaaally early in the morning. So peaceful! What do you write?

i used to be a night owl, but i'm trying to cut back. i start school next monday (ICK!) which means getting up early. and, yeah, this place is kind of dead. besides that "inside bono's pants" thread, where everybody has posted at least twice.

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

Originally posted by ZooGrl:
Sunrazor... I agree... I love getting up and writing reaaaaally early in the morning. So peaceful! What do you write?

Umm.. *blush*
*mumbles* U2 fanfiction.

Yes, Mrs. Edge isn't the only one. I do it too.
Also, poetry, sometimes. But not often.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

hey sunrazor, ever think of posting your stories? we love fanfic at PLEBA!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined efforts of everybody I've ever known."

Originally posted by valvenus8:
hey sunrazor, ever think of posting your stories? we love fanfic at PLEBA!!
biggrin.gif

Why I haven't? Because, I only have two written so far, one isn't done yet, and also happens to be SICK. Bono-torture abounds.

But I will post the one I have finished.
Look for a topic called Nightswimming.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

Can't wait for your story!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

12:20am, and I have to be up in 6 hours.
biggrin.gif

I still want to watch Stay and part of the UF video where Larry is singing before bed, too...not enough hours in the day, I tell ya.

*I'll be up with the sun, I'm not comin' down...*

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

Another night at Interference is at an end and will soon be up in the sky with the satelites (you can tell it's time to hit the hay when the word "satelite" looks funny, esp. if you spell it wrong), so I must now bid you all a goodnight.
smile.gif

I'm off to watch my Larry angel sing. *swoons*
smile.gif
Goodnight, Ladies.

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

goodnight April
biggrin.gif

bonosleepsteps.jpg

------------------

Well, its 2:13am here! LOL Oh well, I don't work tomorrow! YAY!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
Well, its 2:13am here! LOL Oh well, I don't work tomorrow! YAY!
biggrin.gif

9.35 am over here and I?m at work
frown.gif

Any early birds around? I?m the one going online at 8 am on sunday mornings (can?t believe I just said that... :embarrassed:

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 08-20-2001).]

its 12.01 pm.. verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry early for me, lol. getting too used to this holiday thing (3 months now :\ )

don't sleep Brenda!!!! It's 12 pm here and I will fall asleep in a minute or so unless someone will come up with an exciting thread idea !!! Damn this boring job...
frown.gif

Originally posted by madzia:
don't sleep Brenda!!!! It's 12 pm here and I will fall asleep in a minute or so unless someone will come up with an exciting thread idea !!! Damn this boring job...
frown.gif

wanna join me for a coffee? My coffee break is coming up.....

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Sure !!! thanx.
Unfortunately I can't go away from my desk as I'm dealing with IT users but I have coffee machine right next to my desk so I can pour you some bono-like-coffee if you like it strong and hot...
smile.gif

strong and hot and a little bit of cream, please.... maybe this will wake me up.

How comes that I?m fully awake on Sunday mornings at 7-8 am in the morning, but still fast asleep at 11 am on a Monday morning when I?m supposed to be working. I think I?m allergic to work.
biggrin.gif

------------------

ok honey, here you are!!! do you want sugar?
---------------------------
and I'm alergic to Mondays !!! Everybody got problems with the system exactly at 8:30 am when I'm still sleeping (and b4 my 6 morning coffees) but pretending that I'm awake...
...on Wednesday however, when I feel a sudden urge to work and do something useful nobody seems to have any issues for poor moi. how come?

You?re so sweet. But no sugar, please.
smile.gif

... lunch-break in 45 minutes....

------------------

I just noticed I'm no longer a babyface... sob/snif/sob...
frown.gif
I'm old and ugly again...

ah well, that's life...
---------
you're so lucky you have a lunchbreak !!! can you bring me a cheese sandwich and cola? I'm starving here !!!!

Back
Top Bottom