Ok which one of you PLEBA girls is responsible?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my Dad!!!

Well ... erm ... the Elevation phenomenon is growing!

Wait ... I don't mean it like that ... people, get your minds out of the gutter.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 01-23-2002).]

It leaked over to Zootopia a few weeks ago, too. Created quite a stir.

I'm surprised a mod would bring it to our attention.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Oh my God!
It's kinda scary someone would make a website devoted to that, but it's pretty funny Bono was included! The elevation fever is spreading....

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I'm surprised a mod would bring it to our attention.

And why not? It just goes to show you what happens when you decide to start an Elevated Bono thread. Actually, its probly all your fault Mona!!! Bwahahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 01-23-2002).]

Originally posted by Sicy:
And why not? It just goes to show you what happens when you decide to start an Elevated Bono thread. Actually, its probly all your fault Mona!!! Bwahahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 01-23-2002).]
O_O *deletes entire computer* YOU'LL NEVER PROVE IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!

and fanfic.net? NOT ME EITHER

and the chain letter proposing the immediate removal of Bono's shirt on the Grammies performances? NOT ME EITHER

and...
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by WildHonee:
and the chain letter proposing the immediate removal of Bono's shirt on the Grammies performances? NOT ME EITHER

and...
biggrin.gif

Please don't erase that one!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Please don't erase that one!!!!!
biggrin.gif

LMAO

Echo last night wished me sweet dreams of finding Bono's car broken down and asking me to jack him up. I fell down.

ALSO I wasn't the one who sent a bunch of letters to PM asking for the comeback of the harmonica....

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by Ana:
Originally posted by spinninghead77:
My local radiostation seems to have an obsession!!!

With???????

With Cameltoes. They used to discuss it every morning. They loved that webpage and would always talk about the celebrities that were on it. I think that they got over it though, because I am sure that I would have heard them talk about BONO!!

They are even having a contest to see who can submit the best picture of a Camel Toe!! It can't be of a celebrity though, it has to be of yourself, or someone you know!!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
]The term cameltoe actually refers to when pants are so tight that you can see what is underneath them. It is called that because if a woman's pants are so tight, and they are riding up then it sort of resembles a .... We'll you know!!

My local radiostation seems to have an obsession!!!

Ok ... I admit I looked around the site ...

I was actually laughing ... though it was one of those "I can't believe I am looking at this" laughs.

The "History of The Toe" is pretty funny where they talk about "The male toe (pantalones tightus camelius) ... "

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Back
Top Bottom