OK, so who's already in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, following on from my earlier thread, I was just interested in this 'Bono Harem' thing :angel: and who already belongs to it. :drool: :drool:

And for those of you who are already signed up, what does a girl hafta do to join?:evil:

I mean, do we hafta be of a certain 'nature'?:evil: :angel: Do we hafta pledge anything? (Apart from our undying love and desire to get Bono into bed...oops, did I say that?).

So, can anybody join?

I'd imagine there'd have to be some sort of hazing thing :evil:

youvedonewhat: You are definitely harem material :D
:mac: Heres the hazing, We'll put you in solitary confinement for an hour in a small closet that smells of dolce and gabana cologne, listening to snippets of bono-moans

Bono has a weakness for belly dancers and they are sort of like harem girls, I can give it my best shot. I want to be a harem girl. I will peel his grapes for him. I'm in dammit.

u2bonogirl said:
:mac: Heres the hazing, We'll put you in solitary confinement for an hour in a small closet that smells of dolce and gabana cologne, listening to snippets of bono-moans

That's already a daily ritual for me. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

That's already a daily ritual for me. :wink:

:lmao:
You and me both sister :wink:

I think I defied the rules of the harem while onstage being his dancing girl because I made him follow me :reject:
Im supposed to do whatever he wants
But maybe Im just the rebelious harem girl :mac:
The one that gets him drunk and leaves bite marks on his body before a photo shoot

u2bonogirl said:

:lmao:
You and me both sister :wink:

I think I defied the rules of the harem while onstage being his dancing girl because I made him follow me :reject:
Im supposed to do whatever he wants
But maybe Im just the rebelious harem girl :mac:
The one that gets him drunk and leaves bite marks on his body before a photo shoot

Bite marks...on B's body......gah....(so long as they're mine, hee hee):drool: :drool:

u2bonogirl said:

:drool: :drool: And this is supposed to be a BAD thing????? :evil:
I'll go first!!!!!!! I'm gonna' be a "BC" -- Bono's Concubine!!! :lmao: Who's with me?!?!?

I don't like to share. Probably why my daughter bought a tshirt for me that says "does not play well with others."

While you all were talking--Bono called me to his tent. It might be a while--so you all got get a cold drink or something. :drool:

BluRmGrl said:

:drool: :drool: And this is supposed to be a BAD thing????? :evil:
I'll go first!!!!!!! I'm gonna' be a "BC" -- Bono's Concubine!!! :lmao: Who's with me?!?!?
The hazing is light because were all nice to each other here in PLEBA :wink:

*lures Bono from the tent with a little bellydance and makes him follow her to the kitchen.
Theres a lovely little island in the middle that needs to be put to good use :evil:

youvedonewhat said:
Ok, following on from my earlier thread, I was just interested in this 'Bono Harem' thing :angel: and who already belongs to it. :drool: :drool:

And for those of you who are already signed up, what does a girl hafta do to join?:evil:

I mean, do we hafta be of a certain 'nature'?:evil: :angel: Do we hafta pledge anything? (Apart from our undying love and desire to get Bono into bed...oops, did I say that?).

So, can anybody join?

we kinda got a bono harem thing going on in Plebans. Its the plebans party girls thread:evil: Everyone and anyone is welcome to stop by...we talk about bman..drool over him...make up scenarios...drool over Bri's caps....and other stuff:evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom