Ok, my turn for a question:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(Blu begans to mumble, ala "Rain Man")

A.... definately A. B sucks, A is definately the best choice. Lying, lying on stage while Bono looks right into your eyes & sings is definately better than biting. Biting is mean -- I DON'T LIKE BITING!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

( :wink: )

BluRmGrl said:
(Blu begans to mumble, ala "Rain Man")

A.... definately A. B sucks, A is definately the best choice. Lying, lying on stage while Bono looks right into your eyes & sings is definately better than biting. Biting is mean -- I DON'T LIKE BITING!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

( :wink: )

:lmao:

Thank you... I'll be here all evening. Don't forget to tip your waitress -- and try the veal! :tongue:

:lmao:

starsgoblue said:
fyid2

I would like one A, please... to go! :sexywink:

discothequeLP said:
ok, i know all you ladies would love to get bitten by Bono.

but what if, say, you were watching some bandm in Los Angeles, (maybe called The Hype :wink: ) and the lead singer/guiarist, between solos for 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, goes out into the crowd and, say, takes your hand. would that be just plain wierd or really cool?

I think it would be cool...well it happend to me ironically in a club in Los Angeles!...It was cool..It felt great to be sought out from a crowd and everyone is looking at you probably thinking *who is she?*either way I was very flattered especially cause he kissed my hand and hugged me while he sang..He was CUTE too!...
things like this don't always happen y'know!

Now if the band was called the HYPE and it was sometime in the late 70's and the singer was rather short, blue eyed, tossled hair
in tight black jeans, black turtle neck and cuban heeled boots and
answered by the name of BONO VOX...he would not stand a chance!!!!:drool:

Last edited:
Could I not be pulled up and laid down next to Bono AND have my wrist nibbled?:drool:

Nah,it'd have to be B fer me. I could cope with being nibbled whilst down in the throng of things. Being up on stage...ewwwwwwww all those faces...nah, that'd never do fer me. Mind you, if B, whilst bending down to nibble my wrist, suggested that I lie down with him after the show....well, that just might be different..lol...:drool: :drool:

Oh boy! What a question!!! I really love these thought provoking ones. :wink:

Hmmm...as much as I would love to have Bono's mouth on my wrists and fingers (hello!!! got a jolt writing that!!!:drool: ) I would absolutely love having him sing to me--in the lying down position. That would be amazing. I choose that one because I think he'd be more aware of me that way than if he were munching on me while I was in the audience.

I'm not making much sense. I'm SWEATING gosh darn it!! :combust:

If you like A but also like B, why don't you choose A and then bite him while your up on stage with him....maybe he'd bite back. If he does not bite back at least you can say you bit Bono. If your really desperate for a bite, maybe you could ask him to bite you? He might do it...??
That would be so cool, have your night laying on the stage with Bono AND be Bono bitten. :combust: Oh my, I want that!

clementine_rose said:
If you like A but also like B, why don't you choose A and then bite him while your up on stage with him....maybe he'd bite back. If he does not bite back at least you can say you bit Bono. If your really desperate for a bite, maybe you could ask him to bite you? He might do it...??

That was like a tongue-twister :lol:

B, please.
Yes, B.
Please
Please
Please
B
B
B!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, I've always enjoyed a good bite. Who's to say he can't look up into your eyes whilst he's biting your wrist?

I didn't realize how terribly wrong I was with my first response, I'm really bad at 'forced-choice' questions, they bring out all sorts of test-anxiety for me, I'm better with essays.

no B, change my answer to A please.
I get stage-fright easily, so that through (oops, see, can't even spell or find the right words I get so nervous!) me off as well.

cheers all!

Last edited:
Agh. Considering my obsession with WOWY from the Elevation tour, I'd have to pick A. However, B would definitely not even feel like a "consolation prize"

bite.jpg

bite2.jpg

:drool:

I alreay picked A, but am still infatuated with the though of getting even just a lil' bite...

bite3.jpg

starsgoblue said:
Oh I would FREAK OUT!! And I'm sure you guys would tease me endlessly about it forever! :heart:

SGB- aw, no. we'd comiserate w you if you freaked out. :hug:

I loved your Photo Examples!!!

Definatly A {though B is more like an 'A-' :D} because as another one put it, it would really BE an individual thing with just you and him :ohmy: :drool: .

I too would be afraid of making an ass of myself :uhoh:!!!

But I guess I'd take me chances because unlike the dancing-- which I'd love too, I'd be mostly looking and seeing only him for the most of the time, I wouldn't be seeing all the people looking at him/us. So i'd be shivering between nervousness and lust. :lmao:

Plus I'd be sooo nervous, at least at first, that I'd be afraid of not being able to dance, or falling off the stage as I tried to dance ACK!!!.

SGB, you gotta come up with another Bono choices game, too. :up: Complete with pic examples :D!

Back
Top Bottom