OK ladies i heard that the guys usually pop in .........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Ladies i have reason to believe that the guys come in here occassionally to ''check'' out the forum.......is this true? and if it is well i have only two requests out of possibily a million to ask of our beloved sexy men...........

a] Guys i would truly love it if u would perform at my wedding in the near future.......there is no other band that i would love to sing at my wedding but u guys.U truly r amazing and i love listening to ur music.

b] I would love it as a birthday present for my 21st birthday if i could just once meet u guys in person.......i dont exactly know how this would happen but u know....it's just a wish.

OK..........girls what u think ? would i get a reply or what????????

:lol: hmmmmmm ........i wonder.......but my requests r serious.

EveClayton@u2email.com

Umm, Eve....hi :wave:...do you remember me?...from these chats?...

...I told you the next time I saw Bono I would tell him everything you said. :|

Well...

Haven't seen him long enough for telling him everything. :shifty:

Eve, gosh, you and millions of other fans...myself included, of course. We all want to meet the band. A fair number of people actually do, some don't, you've got to be a bit lucky, I guess.:sexywink: :sexywink: :yes: :shrug: :sigh:

Thanks guys,

Well guys u know it's worth a shot for me to try and put requests on here........maybe they'll send me back something.........:wink: :sexywink: maybe i'll get a reply from Adam himself:drool: :drool:

Speaking of requests if u had requests of the guys what would it be? PS.......... hey falling :wave: i do remember u u havent had time to come in the chat i see.Well i did put my email on there when i did the post so try clicking on it and email me i tried to email u again it didnt work.Hope to see u soon....:p Try to get in the chat soon ok............:wave:

Back
Top Bottom