Ok ladies...bachelor #1!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay i'm going to rent "Reign of Fire" with one of my friends tomorrow!
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
From the movie:
fire4.jpg

just for you

gerard_butler.jpg

apparently it is mr butler.

what am i doing here, i'm not a lady! sorry, it's a man thing...like having to look at women's magazines in the dentist's waiting room. but i have had my nosey and now i shall depart.

Last edited:
sorry, curiosity got the better of me. i love to know what women are talking about (that reading the women's mags in the dentist waiting room thing) but after dropping in on women's conversations i get embarassed and have to run very very far away. and after seeing this guy i want to run very very far away and bury my head! lol

i'll go start a man's thread...but it'll end up about football or something.

Last edited:
ewen said:
sorry, curiosity got the better of me. i love to know what women are talking about (that reading the women's mags in the dentist waiting room thing) but after dropping in on women's conversations i get embarassed and have to run very very away. and after seeing this guy i want to run very very far away and bury my head! lol

i'll go start a man's thread...but it'll end up about football or something.

Ewen, maybe you could resurrect this Manland thread that was started in the Lemonade Stand.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93926

I LOVE his eyes.

My mom says "Not since Mel Gibson has anyone had eyes like that" and I have to agree. They're gorgeous. :drool: :heart:

I found out he's of Irish descent, though born and raised in Scotland. That explains the green eyes--and the name!

here's one for you ladies since you like kilty Ewan Mac-G:

em_kilt.jpg

don't say i'm not good to you.

I still haven't seen it again. :mad:

I have, however, viewed Tomb Raider and Dracula 2000 twice each. And Timeline and Reign of Fire are both waiting for me at the library--free Gerry Butler, can't beat that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom