Ok ladies...bachelor #1!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That very last pic is the one I have as my wallpaper.... :drool:

I wasn't sure about it, because the selection is boggling, but... :drool:

There are no words to describe the beauty of his eyes.........................:cute:

lol today I was talking with one of my friends about Phantom and we were like "He was so hot! Even when he was killing people he was hot!"

:lmao:

MrsSpringsteen said:
He was sort of hot even when he took the mask off :crazy:

I thought the hottest was the all red outfit :drool:

I'm with you on both statements. I said earlier that he was the first time i found a man with an extremely deformed face attractive! :ohmy:

Here you go, Mrs. Springsteen! :drool:Gerard in red:drool:

outnow20.jpg

Here's a link to a much larger version of that image :)drool: )
http://www.gerard-butler.net/4images/data/media/209/outnow20_large.jpg

U2democrat said:

Is it wrong to have impure thoughts about a man nearly twice my age? :hmm::D

Yes :sexywink: :D

but I won't tell cause I have impure thoughts about much younger guys

I love All I Ask Of You, that is one of the most romantic songs ever :drool:

Point of No Return... :drool:

In Empire Magazine there was a small story that a sweet, 90 year old woman was visiting the Phantom set. Gerard Butler came on in his red outfit and she said "Oh, my! I'd drop my knickers for him!" :laugh:

We got Tomb Raider 2 tonight--the DVD has his screen test. :wink:

I would assume so..........I haven't seen it either. Here's my list of Gerard movies I need to rent:

Dracula 2000
Timeline
Tomb Raider 2
Reign of Fire (i've seen the first half of it. Not too bad actually)

Dear Frankie is coming to theaters I think in march. It looks really good. :up:
And then at some point (2005/2006) Beowulf and Grendel is coming out, which I can't wait because I absolutely LOVE the story of Beowulf.

U2democrat said:
And then at some point (2005/2006) Beowulf and Grendel is coming out, which I can't wait because I absolutely LOVE the story of Beowulf.

OMG, I'm going to stay tuned for more news on this one. I love the story of Beowulf, I love all things medieval.

Just found this, very interesting:
Butler Previews Beowulf

Gerard Butler told SCI FI Wire that he has high hopes for his upcoming film, the medieval adventure Beowulf & Grendel. "I think it's going to be like nothing you've ever really seen before," the Scottish actor said in an interview while promoting his latest film, The Phantom of the Opera. "This movie has probably the most un-formulaic script I've ever read, especially coming from America, and that's what grabbed me about it."

Directed by Sturla Gunnarsson and based on the epic poem Beowulf & Grendel, the film follows the saga of the Norse warrior Beowulf (Butler) as he leads the charge against Grendel (Ingvar Eggert Sigurdsson), a massive and deadly troll. "From the first word, from the first description of the characters I realized that I was reading something very different," Butler said. "I had to read it twice before I really got it, but when I got it I could see just what a powerful thing this could be as a film. And I got to be so closely involved in it. I got to sit down with the director and we talked about his visions of Bergman and Kurasawa, and we talked about going widescreen on the Icelandic landscape."

Butler added, "It's this Viking story which is based on a fable, but in actual fact we've gone back and said, 'Just imagine that there was a troll,' and we're saying, 'Imagine this troll isn't really a monster, but just another form of human.' He's like a Neanderthal man, more like a primate. So, there's just really good meat on the bones. And Beowulf is a hero. It's like the original hero story, but with a twist." Beowulf & Grendel will be released in 2005.

i'm glad you are!!!!! :up: i really hope this is a good movie. i really enjoy the poem and well..........it has gerard in it!!!!!! :drool: definitely the sexiest U2 fan i've ever laid eyes on :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom