Ok ladies...bachelor #1!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
more. :D

24_Day-Eight-52.jpg

empirephantom.jpg

he does tend to stick out his tongue alot, doesn't he? :lol:

i tend to stick out my tongue at inappropriate times. once i was deaconing and i stuck my tongue out at a girl who was sticking hers out at me (all in good fun) then i realized the whole congregation saw it. :shifty: it was funny though.

alright enough of me back to him. he can stick his tongue out all he wants! :hyper:

:laugh:

Here's another story--my crazy/drug addicted coworker thinks I'm marrying Gerard Butler. :der:

I walked in as they were discussing me (paranoia!) and apparently, it was over my computer wallpaper which is one of those awesome Bangkok pictures. I joked "Yeah, that's the man I'm gonna marry." I proceeded to try and explain who he was, but all my coworker heard was the first part and she kept asking me if he had a brother or a cousin *she* could marry! I'm not sure I ever set her straight. But I guess that's ok--someday, years from now, she'll swear she worked with his fiancee! :laugh:

:lol:

now THAT'S funny. i quickly developed a rep at school for being in love with him. people who didn't really know me somehow knew that i love him. :huh::laugh: and then when i told a few of my friends that i had seen him naked they just about fainted because that's so out of character for me :lmao::angel:

:laugh:

Sadly, my friends all know I have a tendency to find the naked pictures. :wink: This is mainly because I torture the guys by saying "Wow, check out this cool pic!!" and send them the link. :mac:

I watched my DVD of Dracula last night--the extended and deleted scenes were really a pity, most were chock full of Gerry and should have been left in. :angry:

His audition tape though--damn! :combust:

Just buy it! You'll want it anyway after you see it. Amazon has it in a double package with Attila. It's a good deal. :up: :laugh:
He is just to die for in it.

Oh and thank you--I am FINALLY going to go see Phantom again!

He really is...

You know, seeing it again after watching all his movies, I've decided he doesn't look all that different...I mean, he's more polished but it's him.

I think my new favorite scene might be where he's playing the organ while Christine wakes up--his dressing gown is quite sexy and he's so coy and shy. Nice work. :up:

Gah I love that too!!!!!! Wonderful acting right there. :up:

i read a review where the critic said gerard didn't show emotion as the phantom.........................................................................:censored:

Entertainment Weekly said he lacked sex appeal and charisma!
I was quite angry at that--it's like, criticize what you will, but dammit if he's got one thing, it's sex appeal! :mad: :laugh:

:lol: well no wonder!

there have been a ton of cruel reviews of phantom...which i absolutely do not understand. every single person i know who saw it absolutely LOVED it. not a single critical word. the critics are just the opposite! :madspit: stupid people. :rolleyes:

Yeah--I can understand not liking the musical, everyone's entitled to an opinion...but to bash the film because it's like the musical, which you hate is hardly fair. :huh:

My dad said about Gerard--"I don't know. Isn't the Phantom supposed to be gross? He was as good looking as the other guy--and he looked like a romance novel with his shirt open like that. But he sang well." :laugh:

:lol: Funny. My parents really haven't said much about Gerry-but they LOVE the movie and they thought he did an INCREDIBLE acting job (they prefer Michael Crawford's voice, I prefer Gerry's, more rock'n'roll).

I thought of you girls, tonight I'll go to the premiere of Dear Frankie. Ok, no actor or staff, but the movie seems pretty good. Have you seen it? :)

I'll tell you tomorrow if it really is!:wink:
Woohoo, I'm just having two wonderful days!:dancing: (and I like these new smileys)

Gerard Butler and Phantom

Hi, U2democrat! :wave:

Great username! :up:

I just wanted to add in my agreement that Gerard Butler is GORGEOUS :drool: , and is an awesome Phantom! I am a huge fan of the stage production, and usually pretty picky about the casting...and his portrayal of The Phantom just took my breath away. I love the film, and I thought he was brilliant!

Have a great day :)

Jenny (HowthGirl)

hi jenny! :wave:

welcome to our world of obsessiveness :lol:

i just don't understand why phantom is getting so many harshly negative reviews from the critics, yet i don't know a single fan who didn't like it. :shrug: there's no accounting for taste.

Critics suck! :madspit:

I never pay any attention to them.

The film made me cry and gave me chills, just like I have had seeing it in the theatre. And the soundtrack is brilliant.

I have always thought Christine should have ditched Raoul and gone to be with The Phantom forever. Gerard Butler just makes that prospect all the more yummy :drool:

Thank you for the nice welcome!

Peace,

Jenny

I saw the stage production several years ago and have already seen the movie 3 times...hope to see it several more before it leaves theaters! :hyper: It is an INCREDIBLE movie. I'm mad it wasn't nominated for more oscars. Not to mention Emmy Rossum is only 2 months older than me and she is AMAZING. Everytime I see it i just shake my head at how good she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom